The Truth

I Need U

Jungkook felt the sunlight sting his eyes and woke up from his sleep. He woke up to an unfamiliar view and remembered how he accidenlty fell asleep on Byul's couch while waiting for her to change into more comfortable clothes. He tried to stand up but noticed a warm blanket wrapped around him. His lips quirked up upon the thought that Byul had cared for him and put on the blanket. 

"oh! You're up! Good morning!" Byul called out to him and Jungkook looked up to see a beautiful smile. "Sorry about this. I didn't plan to sleep over at your house." 

Byul giggled. "No need to apologize. We're friends. You can sleepover anytime.... but you're house is really close by so there isn't really that much meaning... but its the thought that counts." She smiled and Jungkook smiled back at her kind thoughts. 

"Here. Have some coffee." She handed Jungkook a mug and he accepted it. Byul sat next to Jungkook on the sofa and enjoyed the peaceful morning. Junkook took a sip from his cup and let out a comfortable sigh. He looked over to Byul and smiled. 

"Byul-ah." She responded and faced him too. "... I meant to tell you this last night but..." Jungkook stared deeply into her eyes.

Silence continued to linger on as jungkook was hesitant.

Jungkook.... Your eyes are dark again....

Byul thought with worry as she gave full attention to jungkook.

He took another sigh and closed his eyes. Pain was evident in his face as he furrowed his eyebrows and his breath starting to become shallow.

However, at a moment, as if it was like magic, with just the touch of Byul's hand overlapping Jungkook's hang with warmth, j"The reason why I left is because.... at that time... my parents abused me at home." He confessed. Byul looked back at him with shock and worry. 

"I didn't want to leave you and half of me didn't want to leave, but I couldn't take it anymore and I hated my life at home too much. That's why I decided to leave home without telling anyone, and I started to live with Namjoon Hyung." He explained. 

"I'm so sorry Kookie... I'm so sorry that I didn't notice any signs." She sighed "Wow... I feel so pathetic getting angry at you for leaving me when I didn't know anything that was happening to you." 

"No! You didn't do anything wrong! It's my fault." Jungkook tried to relief the guilt that she felt. Byul looked at him with a certain look and closed the gap between them and gave him a hug. 

"Thank you for telling me. I'm always here for you so, lets work together to heal that wound. I'll help you and stay by your side so that you can stop taking those pills." Byul promised. Jungkook smiled and hugged her back with one arm

"Thank you Byullie. You're the best." 

what did I ever do to deserve such an angel like her. 

 

 

 

Yaaaaay! a short update! I'm so sorry for taking a long time ;~~~~~~;