A Small Hint

I Need U

"Sorry it's a little crappy and small. This is where Jungkook and I live." The friend unlocked his apartment door and guided Byul around while draggin Jungkook's body. "God. You're so heavy. Why did you have to fall asleep now. Damn. Making my life more difficult than it already is." His friend whispered. 

Byul looked around the room. It was a normal college student budget apartment room. 

"Whoo. Finally got home. This kid causing trouble." The boy complained as he massaged his sore shoulders. "Byul right? Im sorry but I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Namjoon. But people call me Rap Monster. I'm like, Jungkook's big brother basically." The friend finally introduced himself. 

"Nice to mee you. Im actually a childhood friend of his and well, we've known each other since 5th grade and well, he suddenly disapeared six years ago and we lost all contact so... to actually be able to see him right now after six years is thrilling but... He's not the Kookie I remember him to be." 

Namjoon listened carefully and sighed. 

"look. Jungkook went through a lot of ups and downs throughout the six years he was gone. I don't think I have the right to tell you his story to you so I suggest that you personally ask him." Namjoon sat down on his sofa. Byul gave a slight frown. 

"Why is he like this? He was dazed the whole time and wouldn't respond to me..." She asked another questions. "well, to tell you overall, he basically got dumped by this girl that he really liked, and he's got emotional problems since before and I guess he overdosed on his pills. It happened couple of times before, and I saw that his pills were gone so yeah. I don't think I should tell you more." Namjoon stopped himself and only silence greeted him. He looked up at Byul and saw her silently looking at Jungkook's sleeping body on the ground. 

"Hey. Its pretty late out so stay over for the night. And you'll probably be able to see the normal Jungkook tomorrow morning since his pills will wear off by then." Namjoon told her. 

"Thanks. Im so sorry. Its been less than 12 hours and we're more like strangers." She apologized. "No no. We're not strangers at all. I have to thank you for what you have done." He thanked. "Let me get some change of clothes for you. You can sleep in Jungkook's room." 

He went into his own room to grab some clothes, and meanwhile, Byul stared at Jungkook's sleeping face.

 

 

I don't know what happened, but Im glad to be able to see you again

The tips of tweeked up into a warm smile. 

"It might be a little big but here. I think it'll be comfortable." Namjoon came out of his room and handed her some sleeping clothes. "I'll go ahead and sleep first. I might not be here when you wake up since I have to leave early for work, but Jungkook is going to be here so stay as long as you want. Good night Byul." He smiled a bit before going back into his room with a big yawn. 

Byul gave Jungkook one last look before going into the other door that Namjoon has not gone into and prepared to rest.