With U Again

I Need U

 BEFORE WE START. CONGRATS TO MY BABIES FOR THEIR SECOND WIN <3 THEY SERIOUSLY DESERVED IT MORE THAN EVER! 
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND WILL CONTIUE TO SUPPORT YOU GUYS FOREVERRRRR

okay. back to the story now :)

 

 

What time is it? ..... OMG. ITS 11:30 already?

Byul immediately rose out of bed.

Oh! kookie! 

She peeled the bed sheets away and rushed to the door but the mirror caught her eyes. 

yikes. I'm a big mess. 

She fixed her hair and wiped the drool off her face. She doubled checked herself and nodded to herself in the mirror for approval. She slowly opened the door, expecting to see her childhood friend in the living room but only emptiness greeted her. She couldn't hide her dissapointment and slowly walked to the couch in the living room and slumped down. 

Does Jungkook not want to see me? does he not remember me?

and at that moment, the front door opened and someobody entered. Byul glanced at the door to see a very familiar figure and immediately sprang up on her feet. 

"... Jung... kook?" Byul whispered but he had no response. Is he still not back to normal? "Its me... Byul.. Your childhood friend!" She tried to explaine but got no response again. Dissapointed with his response, Byul sighed loudly and slumped back onto the couch. "I guess he really doesn't remember me." She frowned and started fiddling with her fingers. 

Jungkook on the other hand was trying his best to not laugh out loud from this mini-prank he planned. He couldn't stop smirking but he saw the slumped shoulders of his childhood friend and couldn't continue anymore. He turned his switch back on and went back to the normal, bright Jungkook. 

"Byullie-ah!"

He gently called out and Byul immediately responded and looked back. Jungkook stood at the same spot but this time with his arms wide open and a bright smile. 

"Jungkook? Kookie?" She doubted, but he responded with a kind nod. "Kookie-ah! Are you back?!?" Byul started to scream from happiness and ran into his arms. 

She swung her arms around his neck and Jungkook encircled his arms around her tiny waist. 

How I really missed this

the two thought. Hot tears started to flow down Byul's cheek. "I missed you Kookie. Where did you go all of a sudden? Are you okay?" She started to ask all sorts of question but Jungkook couldn't bare to answer them yet. He was still enjoying the moment. 

Is this a dream? If it is a dream, I never want to wake up from it. 

Jungkook tightened his grip on Byul. "Kookie-ah... I can't breath." she choked out. He immediately let go. "Ah.. ah. Mianhe." He looked down, embarressed. Byul took a careful look at Jungkook's face. 

So much has changed. His face got thinner, his jawline is apparent, but right now, his innocent eyes are the same and his shy smile. But.... There's more depth in his eyes. He carries a dark past... what is it?

Byul as a response, brought her hands up and carressed Jungkook's face. Jungkook looked up into her eyes with surprise. No words were exchanged but so many feelings and thoughts were understood between the two. 

 

Im sorry for leaving you six years ago. I promise to never leave your side from this moment on. I promise. 

I'm never letting you leave me again. I'll be by your side forever, and help you overcome whatever darkness you faced over these past six years. I promis.