The Next Morning

I Need U

ughh... my head... oww...

The sleeping body finally woke up and he clutched his throbbing head. He slowly raises his body to see Namjoon in the kitchen making his own breakfast.

"Hyung. Did I overdose again?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah. and drank too much. Come on. Made you some soup." Namjoon turned around with a pot in his hand and settled it on the table. 

"Thanks hyung. Let me go and change first." He stood up and headed towards his room. The older boy stood still and followed his eyes after the younger boy, waiting for his reaction. 

Jungkook stopped briefly infront of his door and grabbed hold of the knob and opened the door. His body froze as he saw an unknown body on his bed, and immediately stepped back and cloed the door. 

"Hyung.... Who is that?" He panicked. "Its her." Namjoon casually said as he leans on the dining table. "Her?" He questioned back. A few moments of silence passed while exchanging eye contact and then, his eyes grew wider. 

"You mean..." 

"Byul. The girl you never stopped talking about." Namjoon smirked with amusement. "Omg... Hyung. Oh no. Did she see me in this state?" He started to become anxious. 

Namjoon smirked again. In response, Jungkook dropped to the ground. "Ugh. Hyung whyyy. Ughhhhh. Whyyyyy." He started to regret. 

"Your fault for drinking after seeing her hug and be all friendly with some guy, and then overdosing yourself with your pills." Namjoon commented. "Oh, and to save you from being viewed as a creeper, I just told her that you just got rejected by a girl you liked alot, which is kind of true." he started to crack up, clearly enjoying teasing his little sibling. 

"HYUUUUNG! THATS SO MUCH WORSE." Jungkook whined but he got hushed. "Keep your voice down! Let Byul sleep. She seemed pretty stressed out after seeing you yesterday in that state." 

"Oh no... aw man. She's going to hate me and avoid me. I wanted to see her when I'm all recovered and normal." Jungkook started to get worried. Namjoon walked towards Jungkook who was on the ground leaning against the door. "Hey. Don't worry. She's really happy that she was able to see you after six years. And she's really worried about you in the good way. She told me that she wants to catch up with you and help you." He comforted but the younger boy was still worried and regretful. 

"Just. talk to her and stay with her when she wakes up. And just be honest with yourself, cuz she seems like a really nice, open girl. She'll be really happy and she's really curious about you. okay?" Namjoon comforted. Jungkook raised his head and met eyes with his hyung and nodded. Namjoon gave him a fatherly smile and patted his shoulder while standing up. He grabbed his jacket that was on the chair and grabbed his keys. 

"I'm gonna go to work now. Make sure you drink the soup." He said while putting on his jacket. "Okay. Thanks Hyung." Namjoon raised his left hand slightly as a sign and left the apartment room. 

Jungkook stared at the door that Namjoon just left and then turned his head to the door where Byul was sleeping on the other side. 

I didn't want to meet you this way, but.. I'm happy. Im really happy to be able to be this close to you again.