Secret Hangout Place

I Need U

"J-hope... I'm starting to get very suspicious of you..." Byul observed her dark surroundings as J-hope lead her to an abandoned storage place.

"Yahyah. Don't forget that I'm J-hope! the HOPE of BTS! I wont do anything slim shady to you! To the wonderful, precious new star of BTS! aigoo~" he explained as he pinched her cheeks while cooching baby faces at her. 

"Come on. It's right there." Jhope grabbed the handle of a very large storage door and slid it open. Byul peaked in but still found no signs of BTS anywhere. 

Aish. He better not be lying or else i'm going to report him to the police.

she started to get scared of the darkness and the eery atmosphere. Jhope looked back to see Byul's scared face and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and gave her a small smile. 

"Just watch..." She looked up at him with curiosity and observed him take in a big breath. 

"YAH! I'M HERE!!!" he yelled out to the darkness and moments later, a voice responded from the other side."OH? HOSEOK HYUNG? YOU'RE LATE!! EVERYONE'S HERE!" A recognizable voice was heard and Byul felt reassured. 

Jhope looked down at Byul to finally see her smile again. "Lets go!" he signaled and lead her to where the other members are. 

A glimpse of light could finally be seen and she started to get excited. 

"Yo guysss. I brought in a special guest tonight!" Jhope called out as six heads turned back. 

"Oh! Byullie~!" Everyone screamed from joy as Byul gave them a happy wave. "Hope I'm not disturbing anything." 

"Of course not! You are always welcomed... but you know... If you want to go to some place warmer, you know that you are more than welcomed to come over to my house." Jimin gave her a cheesy wink as he stood up from the couch and started to approach her with a kissy face but was soon slapped away by Jhope. 

"Yah. Stop being such a ert." 

"Ow! Hyung! That hurt! It's not right to slap your dongsaengs! You're gonna be hated by Byullie!" 

Byul giggled from their interactions. She looked up and locked eyes with Jungkook. She smiled immediately and he responded back. 

"How come you're here with Jhope?" Rap Monster asked. 

"Fate brought us together. hehe." Jhope bragged. "right?" he questioned you and you nodded. "We just happened to run into each other." 

"Well well. Fate did a great job bringing you here. Welcome to BTS' Secret Hangout Place! We usually hangout here whenever we're free." Rap Monster explained. 

"I was suspicious at first but looking at this fire pit and all these comfortable looking chairs and couches... I like it." Byul analyzed. "Well sit sit! Lets chill!" Suga invited her and Byul nodded as she sat down on the couch next to V. 

She tried to greet Taehyung but noticed his blank face and his usual bright self was not apparent. 

Taehyung felt eyes on him so turned his head to see Byul with a worried face so he gave her a small smile before going back to staring blankly at the floor in front of him. 

 

... did something happen?