A Special Guest

I Need U

The six boys and Byul spent the rest of the day at the park, chilling and soaking in the sun. Byul had a lot of fun with the wild and dorky friends of BTS and felt as though they have always been friends. Byul was relieved to see Jungkook smiling the whole day. 

"Oh? Byul?" A voice called out. Byul turned her head towards the manly voice. "oh! Suho oppa!" She stood up and walked up to him and gave him a short hug. 

The BTS boys on the other hand stared at the scene in silence. 

"Did you just end class?" Byul asked and he nodded. "I see that you're hanging out with your friends. I've never seen them before though. Is our little Byullie growing up and making new fwends?" Suho teased. Byul rolled her eyes. "Grow up Oppa." 

"This is Jungkook. He's....." Byul tried to introduce him but noticed the sudden change in his attitude.

his eyes..... his eyes are dark again...

"Umm.. yeah. This is Jungkook. My childhood friend... We. um. We lost contact the past six years but, we happened to run into each other yesterday... and. These are his friends." she explained awkwardly. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Suho." Suho reached his hands out to Jungkook but Jungkook just glared at him. "Ookay..." Suho retrieved his hand and rubbed the back of his hand. 

"Umm. Byul. Wanna go eat dinner? We haven't ate together for a while." Suho invited. Byul glanced at Jungkook to get some answer but he avoided eye contact. she looked back at BTS to find an answer but they looked at her with blank spaces. She trailed her eyes back to Suho's anticipating eyes. 

"Thanks for the invite, but maybe next time. I want to spend some more time with my new friends." Byul kindly declined and Jungkook looked up in surprise. From behind, the BTS members gave out a small victory shout. 

"Oh yeah. Its cool. Just hit me up whenever, and lets hang out sometime soon!" Suho smiled like a gentleman and left. 

Byul waved good bye to him and waited until his sight cannot be seen anymore. She gave a slight smile and looked back at Jungkook who was trying to hid his happiness. 

you've been lonely the past six years huh? don't worry Kookie-ah. I'll be here for you.

 

------------

 

"It was really fun today! I hope we'll get to see each other more often!" Byul  commented. "Of course we will! I really really like you Byul!" Taehyung jumped up and down. 

"We'll text you often." Jin held up his phone. "I'll be waiting for the texts." Byul also raised her phone. 

"If you're feeling down, I'm a video call away and I'll become your hoppiee!" Jhope pulled off some aegyo. 

"If you feeling like getting some suweg on, I'm here also." Suga commented cooly. 

"If you're feeling lonely, I'm a date away byullie-ah~" Jimin winked again. Byul got used to his flirtiness within a day and brushed it off with a laugh. 

"Thanks guys! Drive home safely!" Byul and Jungkook waved goodbye as the other six got into Jin's car. "Buckle up kids." Jin checked. "okay Jin omma." Everyone else replied and Byul giggled. 

"Jin really is the mom in this group huh?" Byul asked Jungkook and he nodded. "BYE BYULLLLL!!!!" Everyone shouted out as Jin drove off. Jungkook and Byul continued to wave goodbye to the car until it could not be seen anymore. 

 

-------

 

In front of Byul's apartment. 

 

"Wanna come up?" Byul invited Jungkook. "you made a promise to tell me your story so it's kind of like a demand." Byul continued. Jungkook giggled and nodded. 

Byul smiled and the two entered the apartment. They got off the third floor and stopped in front of a door. "Its a little messy but hope you don't mind." Byul commented and opened the door.

 

 

 

"Really small right?" She said as she took her sandals off. "Come on in." She headed inside first and went to the kitchen to boil some water first. "Is tea okay?" She asked as Jungkook trailed behind and nodded. 

"Just sit at the table first. It'll be ready in a sec" She said as she took out two mug cups from the cabinet. Jungkook slowly pulled out the chair and sat down. He looked around the room and smiled at the warm feeling. 

Of course she decorated it all green. Her favorite color

He looked at Byul's back side and was immediately awed. 

She's more of a woman now compared to six years ago. Jungkook's heart warmed up from the motherly embrace she emitted. 

Byul turned around with two mug cups in her hands and settled one down in front of Jungkook and the other in front of her. 

"Its hot so be careful." She warned. "Thanks." Jungkook thanked and carefully took a sip. 

few moments of silence passed by. 

 

"So... Care to tell me about your past?"