chapter 6 - I Call You Love (third part of 'Tell You Goodbye')

Suju's Oneshots Collection

kisung/yebum, romance, fluff

***

 

In my dream, memories of you overflowed my mind. Memories that I want to forget and replaced with the new ones. Memories that used to be my precious ones.

Your smile, your laugh, your everything...

***

I opened my eyes slowly. I touched my cheeks that strained by the tears. I was crying in reality as in my dream. I was crying because i lost you in my dream. I was crying because you didn’t love me back.

It’s been so long, but it still so hard for me to forget you. Yeah, i’ve moved on. I have a new love that i treasured so much. But, in the tiny part of my heart, the feeling for you was still there.

“Sungie?” a familiar voice called me hesitantly.

I turned around and face the handsome face of my lover was looking at me worriedly.

“Are you crying?” he asked me.

I wiped the tears quickly.

“No,” I said. he sighed but nodded. I was sured he knew my stupid lie, but I appreciated him for not bringing it up.

He kissed my forehead gently. I felt a warmth filled my heart.

“Are you feeling better now?” he asked me.

I smiled and nodded, and I could see a love filled his eyes.

“Bummie.. I dreamt about him,” I whispered.

He frowned but managed to give me a sweet smile.

“Are you mad at me?” i asked him.

“Of course not, silly. You don’t ask to dream about him, right? Or do you?”

I shook my head quickly, “No, of course not.”

He pinched my cheeks, “ Aigoo, you’re so cute.”

“Yah! Don’t call me cute! I’m older than you!” I pouted.

“But you’re really cute. Everyone would say you’re cute, especially when you pout,” he said as he kissed the tip of my nose.  Then he moved downward and kissed my pout away.

I smiled by his action.

“But, seriously, you don’t mad at me, right? Because I don’t want you mad at me and leave me,” I said anxiously.

He sighed, “Yesungie, I, Kim Kibum, have promised that I would never leave you. And I don’t have an intention to break that promise. So don’t worry, okay? I don’t care that you dreamt about that Cho Kyuhyun, because in reality, you’re mine and you love me, right?”

I nodded, “Of course I love you, Kibum. You’re the best lover that I can get.”

He laughed, “Good then. So there’s no need to worry about your dream.”

I was so happy by his word. Yeah, I really loved kibum. Eventhough I could never forget kyuhyun completely, my new love for kibum gave me full of happiness.

“What are you thinking about?” he looked straight in my eyes.

“Nothing,” I said.

He smiled gently and hugged me closer toward him.

“Kibummie, I’m afraid,” I said.

“What’s you’re afraid about?” he asked me.

“I’m afraid that what if I would never get over him. What if the memories of him can’t be forgotten.”

“Sungie,” he cupped my face, looked at me carefully, “don’t be afraid, okay? It would be okay if you couldn’t forget about him. I would never force you to forget all your memories with him, because they are part of your life. And I love every part of your life.”

“Really?”

He nodded, “yeah. And I would do my best to make a lot of new memories that more precious than your memories with him. So the memories that you would always remember are memories about us.”

The warmth overflowed my heart by the thought of the thing that he said.

“Kibummie..”

“Yeah?”

“I love you so much,” I said as I pecked his cheek.

“I love you more,” he said as he kissed me gently in my lips.

And I know in that second, that he was the biggest present in my life. I would never let him go.

“Thanks,” I said.

“What’s for?” he asked me.

“Thanks for loving me, thanks for waiting for me, thanks for always here for me.”

He laughed, “Then, I should thank to you, too.”

I raised my brows.

“Thanks, Sungie, for accepting me, thanks for letting me to love you, and thanks for making me the part of your life.”

I’ll go with you wherever you want to.

I’ll go with you.

I won’t look back.

I’ll come to you whenever you call my name.

Because you’re a love in my life.

I call you love.

So love me forever, and i’ll always stay by your side...