chapter 15 - Love You Only, Pabo

Suju's Oneshots Collection

teukchul, fluff, romance

this fic is request from NdhaKyu since long time ago, i'm sorry that i just able to write this fic now. maybe you've forgotten about this.. but when you read it, i hope u like it...

***

Today was  the most beautiful day, Leeteuk thought.

It’s a valentine day. So he was anxious to spend his day with his beloved boyfriend.

He left his room, and the dorm has decorated with all the pink and heart balloons.

“Hyuuungg,” Donghae approached Leeteuk and hugged him tightly, “Happy valentine day.”

Leeteuk smiled as he messed Donghae’s hair.

“Put it on, Hyung,” Eunhyuk handed him a cute pink wings with a heart shape.

His dongsaengs laughed happily as the leader obeyed.

“It’s looks good on you,”Heechul commented.

Leeteuk turned around and faced his beautiful boyfriend.

“Happy valentined day, Chullie,” Leeteuk said, planted a chaste kiss on Heechul’s lips.

The diva of the group smiled slightly by his blushing boyfriend’s action.

“Let’s stroll the city today, now that we have a day off,” Heechul asked.

Leeteuk showed his dimple as he smiled brightly.

“Okay,” Leeteuk agreed.

They left their members that gave no attention to them because of their own activities with their boyfriends.

They wore a cap to hide their face, and acted like common people the best that they can.

Heechul brought Leeteuk to his favourite cafe.

As they waited for their cakes, the smile never left Leeteuk’s face.

“Why do you smile like such an idiot all the times?” heechul asked.

Leeteuk just chuckled as he heard those harsh words. He was used to that. after all it was Heechul, the one that always said all his words straightly.

“I’m just happy. It’s valentine today and it’s almost our tenth months in this relationship,” Leeteuk answered.

Heechul plastered a soft smile, and for seconds showed his most loving gaze to the angel without wings before him.

“I’m hap..” Heechul just wanted to said as he was interrupted by the call of his name.

“Heechul-hyung!!!”

Both of them turned around and found Hongkie run to them.

“Good evening, Hyung,” Hongkie greeted, he bowed slightly toward Leeteuk, that nodded in response.

He took a seat next to Heechul and smiled his bright smile.

“I thought you are busy, now that today is valentine day,” Hongkie said.

“We got a day off,” Heechul explained.

“Why don’t you tell me earlier, Hyung,” Hongkie whined, “So we can go to some parties today.”

“I thought you’re busy, too,” Heechul answered as he frowned slightly.

“We got a day off, too, Hyung. I asked the manager to give us free day,” Hongkie explained, then he leaned to whisper on Heechul’s ear, “It isn’t late, Hyung. I’m about to go to my friend’s party. Let’s go with me.”

Leeteuk, that just kept silent since Hongkie came, furrowed his brows in annoyance.

He didn’t like the closeness between Heechul and Hongkie. Yeah, he knew that Heechul and the vocalist of F.T. Island just a bestfriend.

But he couldn’t ease the jealousy on his heart.

Leeteuk stirred his coffee with an unnecessary pressure. He realized that he acted so childish, but he couldn’t help himself.

Now that he observed how Hongkie got all Heechul’s attention, his annoyance is raised.

Heechul realized how Leeteuk kept quiet, and took a glance on his boyfriend.

Leeteuk was glaring at the cake as he stabbed the cake with his fork continuosly.

Heechul raised his brows, asked himself what’s wrong with his boyfriend.

But he said nothing, now that Hongkie pulled his sleeve to get his attention.

“So what do you think, Hyung? Wanna come with me?”

“Sorry, Hongkie, I have to go somewhere with Teukie. Maybe next time,” Heechul rejected.

“Yah, Hyuunggg,” Hongkie pouted slightly. But sighed in defeat as Heechul gave him a look.

“I’ll leave now, then,” Hongkie said.

He stood up and said to Leeteuk that didn’t pay attention to his surrounding, “Goodbye Leeteuk-hyung.”

Leeteuk continued stabbed his cake until Heechul nudged his ribs.

“Ouch, what the..?!” he glared at Heechul that pointed his chin toward Hongkie.

“Oh, Hongkie, you already leave?” Leeteuk faked a smile.

“Yeah, Hyung, I have to go now, Goodbye,” Hongkie said.

Leeteuk nodded his head slightly, then the younger left them alone.

“What’s with that smile of yours?” Heechul asked.

“What?! Nothing’s wrong with my smile,” Leeteuk answered, raised his voice slightly.

“Don’t pretend me, Teukie. You smile like someone step on your foot,” Heechul said.

“I don’t. It’s just my usual smile,” Leeteuk said.

“No, you never smile that ugly smile,” Heechul answered.

“So now you thought my smile is ugly, huh?!” Leeteuk snapped.

“Yah! Don’t talk with that tone to me!” Heechul said in annoyance.

“I can say anything with all the tones that I like. You don’t have a right to prevent me to,” Leeteuk said. He left Heechul and made the way out of the cafe.

“What’s wrong with him?” Heechul mubled to himself.

Leeteuk didn’t know how he ended on the park all alone.

Today was started so perfectly, why was it have to end like this? He asked himself.

He looked around, slightly felt a jealousy now that he saw people walked around the park with company.

He could see couples everywhere, one have the flower in their hand, another have a cute teddy bear.

He envied them, how he wished heechul would act romantic now that today was a valentine day. But they had a fight, instead.

Heechul was known with the high ego of his, but Leeteuk knew the truth. Behind the harsh word that the diva said, it was a care there.

He acted all didn’t care with the other members, but Leeteuk knew that he always looked over them without they knew. That was the reason why he fell on Heechul.

He sighed, he never expected today would end like this. He played with his fingers as his mind wandered around.

He was startled as a figure took a seat next to him.

He was about asking the figure that he didn’t want to get disturb when he realized the man next to him was Heechul.

Heechul handed him a cup of strawberry juice, his favourite.

Leeteuk accepted it hesitantly.

“What’s wrong with you today, Teukie? Why do you just left me like that?” Heechul asked in the soft tone.

Leeteuk avoided his gaze and played with the straw instead.

“Why don’t you go with hongkie?”

“I’m with you, how could I go with Hongkie?”

“But you ignored me back then?”

“I’m no.. Wait, are you jealous?” Heechul asked.

“No, I’m not.”

“Yeah, you are,” Heechul grinned.

Leeteuk pouted.

“Why do you have to jealous, Teukie? You’re so stupid, you know.”

Leeteuk glared at heechul.

“I call you stupid because you should know exactly that I just love you.”

“You didn’t show it.”

“Don’t you know that without I tell you? I wouldn’t spend my day off with you if I don’t love you, Teukie.”

“Really?”

“Of course, pabo.”

Leeteuk let out a relieve sigh as he sipped his juice.

“Let’s continue our date, then. I heard tonight would be a firework on the amusement park,” Heechul said.

He stood up and reached his hand toward Leeteuk, that accepted it gladly.

“You’re such a pabo, you make me run to find you,” Heechul said, but tightened his grip on Leeteuk’s hand.

Leeteuk smiled as he looked at their entwined hand upward to Heechul’s face.

He just realized that there were sweats on heechul’s forehead that meant that the diva really run to find him.

His heart filled with happiness as he wiped the drops of sweat on his boyfriend’s forehead.

Heechul smiled slightly as Leeteuk’s hand dried his sweats and pulled the leader closer toward him. Never released their entwined hands even for second.