chapter 11 - Paralyzed

Suju's Oneshots Collection

yewon, yebum/kisung, romance

***

 

“Close your mouth, hyung,” Kyuhyun whispered in my ear.

“Huh?” I said dumbfounded.

“Insect would fly inside your mouth if you’re gaping like that,” he smirked, ”and please, stop eating Siwon with your gaze.”

I blushed as he said that. Omo... was I that obvious when I looked at Siwon abs*cough* I meant just Siwon, no abs.

We were in the middle of photoshoot  session. And now we got our individual photoshot. And when it was Siwon’s turn, the photographer asked him to shirtless, to show his well-toned body.

And I’m gaping as I saw his masculine body. How on earth God allowed a man to look that hot and y. He was the definition of perfection. Handsome face, y body, and well mannered. Omo... I was really mesmerized by him.

I shook my head to clear my thought.

“I’m not staring Siwon, Kyunnie. Don’t be stupid,” I said defensive.

“Yes you are. Ask everyone and they will tell you how you have a goofy smile in your face when you watch Siwon,” Kyuhyun grinned.

My face reddened in second.

“Stop annoying, Yesung-hyung, Kyu,” Sungmin said.

I turned to face Sungmin and gave him a grateful smile.

He smiled back as he continued, “You would prevent him to drool at Siwon, Kyu. And it would be amusing to see Yesung-hyung drooling.”

My jaw dropped. This man, I thought he was in my side.

I pouted as they laughed at me.

I turned my back toward them and startled as I directly face to face with an abs that I adore so much. I looked upward to see Siwon looked at me with the worried eyes.

“Hyung,” he reached out his hand toward me, “Are you okay? You look so red.”

I blushed even more (if it were possible) and looked downward. In second my shoes became an interesting object.

“I’m okay..” I murmured.

“Huh? What did you say, hyung?” he lifted my chin.

Omo... his face wa so close to me, “I-I..”

“Yesung-hyung!!!” a familiar voice shouted my name.

I turned around and faced another handsome man made his way toward me.

“Kibum?”I asked in surprised, “What are you doing here? I though you’re filming now?”

“We finished early, so I come here to surprise you,” he give me his mega-watt smile that almost blinded my eyes (stop over acting!).

Kibum raised his brows, “Hyung, are you sick? You’re face is red.”

And Kibum touched my forehead with his. Made me blushed deeper, “But you’re not having a fever.”

It was a pure torture. Both of my most favourite dongsaengs were here. And they were so close to me.

I turned my face to and fro between Siwon and Kibum. And both of them gave me their most beautiful smile.

I stood out in sudded, “I’m thirsty. I’ll get a drink.”

I leave them quickly. I couldn’t stay there longer or my heart would blow out because of its highest beats.

I found a vending machine and chose a cold cola. Hope the cool drink would help my self calmed down.

“Hyung!” two pats on both of my shoulder surprised me. I choked as I saw that the owners of those hands were no other but Siwon and Kibum.

Cough, cough. They patted my back gently.

“Are you okay, hyung?” Kibum asked.

I nodded, still couldn’t manage a word.

“Thanks God, we didn’t mean to surprise you,” Siwon said.

“It’s okay,” finally I could say a words. Their worried faces made my heart that has slowed down, beat fast again.

“Yesung-hyung! It’s your turn!” Ryeowook called from a far.

Thanks, God, for saving me from heart-attack.

“Bye, guys, I have to go,” I said as I run from them as quick as I could.

As I walked to my friends after finishing my shoots, I saw that Kibum and Siwon walked approached me.

I changed my direction and went to the changing room.

But, I thought my angel of fortune hate me as they followed me.

“Hyung, wait,” they hold the door as I wanted to lock them out. They pushed the door easily so they could get inside (remember, both of them were stronger than me).

I growled in frustation as both of them grabbed each of my arms, ‘God! What have I done in my previous life, why do you treat me like this?!’ I shouted in my mind.

“Hyung, what’s wrong? Why are you avoiding us?” Siwon asked anxiously.

“Yeah, have we done something wrong to you?” Kibum continued.

I sighed.

“You didn’t do anything wrong. It’s just me and my stupid heart,” I said.

“What do you mean?” they raised their brows and made the most adorable confused faces.

“Hyung, your face red again! Are you sure you’re okay?” both of them placed their palms on my cheeks.

I shook my head quickly, “This is what I mean.”

“Huh?”

“All of your actions made my heart beating crazily. And both of you got me paralyzed when you two smiled. It’s getting me crazy to stop acting dumb whenever both of you are around me!” I closed my eyes and face-palmed myself.

There was a silence for a while before a chuckling broke the air.

“Omo... you’re so cute, hyung,” Kibum said as he removed my hand of my face, “Open you’re eyes, hyung.”

I opened my eyes and saw they smiled gently at me.

Siwon shook his head, “You should tell us earlier, hyung. You make us thought that you hate us.”

“Yeah, if you tell us earlier, there’s no need to chase around like this,” Kibum added.

“How can I tell both of you this? It’s making me a weird person to feel like this toward a man. In this case even two mans. You two would hate me,” I said.

“I can’t believe you’re that oblivious, hyung,” Siwon said as he pinched my nose, “Both of us like you, not a brotherly like, but like as a love.”

“Huh?”

“Yeah, both of us love you. We realized that for a while. And when we know that we both love you, we decided that we wouldn’t compete to each other. We just want to love you and take care of you. We don’t even care if you’re not loving us back. We just want to make you happy,” Kibum said as he smiled his mega-watt smile.

“You two...love me?” I asked in disbelief.

And they nodded, make the butterflies flew happily in my stomach and my heart beating faster.

“So what do you feel about us, hyung? Now that we have confessed,” Siwon asked.

I looked downward, embarrased, “I love both of you, too.”

And they laughed happily as they hugged me from each of my side.

“But promise me that you two would never fight for me, okay?” I said to them.

And they nodded, made me smile.

And my smile grew wider as they kissed each side of my cheeks.