chapter 13 - Waiting for Me

Suju's Oneshots Collection

yebum/kisung, romance

***

 

Yesung woke up as he felt something soft pressed against his lips.

He opened his eyes just to find Kibum’s face was so closed to his.

Kibum smiled then leaned backward.

“Bummie... you surprised me,” Yesung said as he sat up.

“Mian, Hyung,” Kibum said.

“It’s okay, Bummie-ah. Anyway, what’s going on? Why do you sneak on my room in the middle of the night?”

“Ssh, Hyung, I don’t want to wake Wookie up. Let’s talk outside.”

Yesung nodded, then Kibum entwined their hands and pulled him outside.

They walked toward the balcony and sat there.

Fortunately, that night sky was clear, so they could see some stars there.

They took a seat, then Kibum pulled Yesung to lean on his chest as he hugged Yesung from behind.

“Hyung?”

“Hmm?”

“I have to go,” Kibum said.

“Where?”

“I have to back to Canada for some times, there’s something I need to do.”

“How long?”

“I don’t know honestly, Hyung.”

Yesung sighed, “When do you leave?”

Kibum didn’t answered.

“Bummie?”

“Tomorrow. I have to leave tomorrow.”

“That soon?”

“Yeah, Hyung. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you earlier. I can’t bring my self to tell you. Please don’t be mad.”

Yesung turned around and faced Kibum.

The younger looked downward with sad expression.

Yesung lifted Kibum’s face to face him, “It’s okay, Bummie. I don’t mad at you.”

“Really?”

“Of course I am. How could I bring my self to mad at a cute yet lovely boyfriend like you,” Yesung said as he pinched Kibum’s nose.

“Hyung, you’re so cheesy,” Kibum complaint, but smiled his mega-watt smile.

“So, do you like it better if I mad at you?”

“No, Hyung. I was just kidding. I love cheesy stuff, thought.”

Yesung chuckled.

“Is it really okay, Hyung? That I leave you here?”

Yesung looked up at the stars, and reached for Kibum’s hand.

“Bummie?”

“Yeah, Hyung?”

“Do you know why God give human a pair of eyes, a pair of hands, a pair of legs, a pair of ears, but just give one piece of heart to human?”

Kibum placed his chin on  the top of Yesung’s head.

“I don’t know, Hyung.”

“That’s because God give the other piece of heart to another human that we should look for. And no matter how far they were separated, they would find each other at last.”

Kibum absorbed the words carefully.

“Bummie, I’m sure that God gave my other piece of heart to you. That’s why, I’m sure that we’d be okay although we get separated.”

“Hyung..”

“I love you, Bummie. I really meant it when I said that. So, if you supposed to leave, then go, I’ll wait for you.”

“Hyung, I love you, too. And I promise I’ll be back. Please waited for me.”

Yesung smiled reassuringly and nodded, lifted the burden away from Kibum’s heart.

“Hyung, closed your eyes.”

“Why?”

“Just closed your eyes.”

Yesung closed his eyes.

He waited for seconds anxiously until he felt something soft and fluffy tickled his face.

“Now, opened your eyes, Hyung.”

Yesung opened his eyes and startled when Kibum hand him a giant-turtle-shape doll.

“Wha..?”

“Do you like it, Hyung?”

“omo... I don’t like it.. I looovvvee it.”

Yesung hugged the turtle tightly.

“It’s so cute, Bummie.”

Kibum smiled gladly.

“Thank you so much,” Yesung said, then planted a kiss on Kibum’s lips.

“I’m glad that you like it, Hyung. But I have better present for you.”

“Huh?” Yesung raised his brows.

Kibum reached out his palm, and there was a small black velvet box.

“What is it, Bummie?”

Kibum answered by opened the box.

Inside the box, placed two identical silver ring. There isn’t many decoration on the rings. Just a star shaped carving on the one side of the rings.

“it’s...beautiful. is it for me?” Yesung asked hesitantly at Kibum.

“Yeah, Hyung. One of these rings is for you. But I won’t give it to you now,” Kibum said as he closed the box.

“What do you mean?”

“i’ll placed it on your finger when I’m back here. For now, I entrusted these rings to you. But don’t ever try it, even for once. You have to wait for me, firstly, arasso?”

Yesung looked at Kibum then nodded.

Kibum smiled as he handed Yesung the velvet box.

“Keep them carefully, Hyung.”

“Of course, I’ll keep them all my best.”

“Thanks, Hyung, I hope I’ll get back soon.”

“I hope so, Bummie. I really hope so.”

And when they sat next each other like that - with Yesung hugged the turtle and gripped the box tightly - they were sure that no matter what happened, they would get back together at last...