chapter 1 - You and I

Suju's Oneshots Collection

kyumin, angst, romance, character death

***

 

No matter what happens, even when the sky is falling down, I’ll promise you, that I’ll never let you go...

***

I looked at his angelic face, remembered the day we met for the first time.

***

“You can use this,” a beautiful man handed me a pink handkerchief. Pink? I raised my brows. But he just looked at me innocently.

“Thanks,” I took that pink handkerchief. I wipped a sticky orange juice of my face.

“You shouldn’t break her in that way. She must be really angry,” that man said to me. His smile never left his face.

“You see that?” I asked him.

“Of course, me and the most of people in this park,” he giggled. His laugh sounded like a bell ringing.

I smiled slightly. It was so embarassed as I knew  that a lots of people watched me poured an orange juice by my ex-girlfriend.

“Anyway, my name is Lee Sungmin,” he said. He stretched his hand toward me, smiled.

“Kyuhyun, my name is Cho Kyuhyun,” I said as I shook his hand.

 

***

He was breathing heavily. His body was trembling right now. I really wanted to embrace him tightly and asurred him that everything was okay.

***

“Will you go out with me?” I asked him quickly. My heart was beating fast. I was really afraid that during this year, my love was only one-sided.

I looked downward, hadn’t a bold to looked into his eyes. I tried to calm my self down, but my hands wasn’t stop shaking.

“Yeah, I’d like to.”

I looked upward in surprised as I looked at his face. I could see a tears run from his eyes.

“Why are you crying?” I asked him. Was he agreed just because he didn’t want to hurt me?

“I cry because I’m really happy. I never thought that you love me, too, Kyuhyun,” Sungmin said as he smiled brightly toward me.

I hugged him tightly. Didn’t want to end it soon.

“I’m happy, too. You are the one that I look for up till now. Please baby, don’t cry,”I caressed his back.

I leaned backward, watched him carefully. My Sungmin always had a beautiful face. His smile alwayst bright my day. I cupped his face, he closed his eyes, I leaned forward and touched my lips to his. Just like that, no slipped tongue or anything, just an innocent kiss to show him how much I loved him

***

I kissed back of his hand, hope he knew that I was here. That I would always love him forever..

***

“I’ve told you that I had nothing to do with her!” I yelled at him. I could see his teary eyes. Bt that didn’t stop my anger.

“Then, why you kissed  her?”  he shouted back at me. Now, the tears were really running down from his eyes.

“I didn’t kiss her. She was the one that kissed me. And if you waited a bit longer, you would see that I pushed her away!” my anger still filled my mind.

“I-I...” he tried to say something, but I could clearly see that he regretted all of his words.

“Minnie...” I approached him. I wasn’t able to see his cry longer. He stayed still as I embraced him,” I’m sorry, I shouldn’t shout at you.”

“No, Kyuhyun. It was my fault. I should be know that you would never cheat on me,” Sungmin said in his soft voice that I was really glad to hear.

That was the first and the last time we fought.

***

The sweats run in his forehand. I wipped them all by my hand. I knew deep inside of his heart, he loved me as much as I loved him.

***

“Kyuhyun, you should come to the hospital right now! Sungmin got an accident,” Ryewook told me.

I felt a chills run down my spine. My sight blured by the tears. I run as fast as I can. I stopped the taxi and told the driver to bring me to hospital.

My heart beat fast as I arrived in the hospital. I looked for the emergency room. As I stepped closer, I couldn’t stop thinking that I would lost him. I tried to assured my self that he was alright, that there wasn’t a need to afraid. But deep inside my heart I knew that he was in really bad condition. I don’t know why I thought that, I  just knew.

As I thought, his condition was really bad. Because of a  bad injury in his head, he was in coma. I couldn’t believe that a body before me was him. A bruises covered his body. His eyes closed tightly. And he didn’t move an inch.

There wasn’t a change for a month. He just stayed still. Everyday I visited him, assured my self that he was still there. But along the days passed, I couldn’t deny my self anymore. He must be suffered in his sleep.

***

“Minnie, I know you can hear me,” I stopped, took a deep breath before I continued,” you know that I really love you, right?”

He didn’t move an inch.

“Minnie, I really love you more than my self. You can see that in my eyes, can’t you? That’s why you still stay by my side these years.”

...

“Minnie, I love you so much, that’s why I promise you that I would be alright. That everythings will be okay.”

...

“If you tired, you can stop, Minnie. I won’t hold you back. I know that you suffer these times. I know that you stay just because of me.”

...

“Minnie, you can leave now. Don’t worry about me. I would be okay,” I said doublesstly. Knew that I made a right decision.

I kissed his forehead. Then I moved downward and kis his lips. Saved his taste in my mind and heart. Assured him that I’m okay. And just like that, as I leaned backward of him, he stopped breathing.

I could feel the coldness from the body before me. I hugged him tightly and crying. Couldn’t hold my tears longer. But I was glad that I knew he wouldn’t suffer anymore. That he would be in the better place now.

I loved him so much. Knew that I wouldn’t love anyone as I loved him in the rest of my life. The one and only in my heart, my beloved Sungmin.

***

Just you and i,

Forever and ever...No matter what happens, even when the sky is falling down, I’ll promise you, that I’ll never let you go...