Confession

A Second Chance

 

Hi, sorry it took me so long to make another update. I'll try to make another one again as soon as possible. Thank you for still reading this  ^_^

 

//

 

 

//

 

Yuri kept walking back and forth inside her room, instantly regretting telling Krystal that she’d talk to Jessica herself. It sounded much easier earlier when she suggested it to Krystal but now all she could think is to call Krystal with something like ‘just let your sister be for a while, she’ll get over it and talk to you again’.

Yuri is never the confrontation type, that’s why she always do herself a favor and just mind her own business and not mix herself in things like unnecessary drama, but here she is, in the middle of it.

 

Yuri breathes as she calm herself.  She brought this upon herself so she has to own it up and take the responsibility. She breathes again when she heard a knock on her bedroom.

 

She look towards the door with a question look, though she lives with the eight members no one has ever knock on her room since she hated getting disturbed.

 

Then another knock again.

 

She looks at the clock placed on the table beside her bed. It’s 9:37PM and its Saturday, let alone rest day so who would be in the dorm at this time when she knew that everyone was on their own during this day.

 

“Don’t tell me…” She muttered when another knock came again. She could only think of one, and the high possibility of her state right now from last time Yuri had seen her is not close to impossible. She’s probably drunk, no she is. Yuri is sure and that fact alone is giving her head ache already.

It’s hard enough to talk a sober Jessica, but a drunk Jessica… that’s far more harder remembering all her encounter with a drunk Jessica.

She decided to just let her knock and pretend that she’s not here, she’ll leave after sometime Yuri thought. Thanking herself mentally that she locked it or Jessica will just barged in just like last time.

 

But after a few minutes, a knock came again and again. After contemplating as if it’s a life and death situation if she should go and open the door Yuri decided on the latter. Jessica isn’t screaming so that’s a good thing Yuri told herself as she slowly walk towards the door and breathes deeply before she grab the knob and opened it slowly.

Smell of alcohol hit her as soon as she opened the door and quickly catch Jessica before she falls on the floor. She’s probably leaning on the door while knocking. Guilt surge inside Yuri seeing Jessica’s state on her arms, she should’ve open the door sooner.

 

“You okay?” Yuri mustered to ask

Jessica looks at her half lidded “No, I’m not.”

“Why don’t I walk you on your room so you can sleep and rest?” Yuri said as she shifted her hold on Jessica, she pulled Jessica’s one arm on her shoulder and hold on to her waist to support her as they walk but before they could even took another step, Jessica detached herself from Yuri.

“Let’s talk.” Jessica said leaning on the wall supporting herself to not fall on the floor.

“You’re not in your right mind to talk right now.” Yuri replied “Let’s talk tomorrow.”

“No, let’s talk right now.” Jessica said “If I don’t talk to you now, you’re just going to ignore or avoid me, for like, forever.”

“I promise I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

 

Jessica scoff “I don’t believe you” She said as she straighten herself “And besides I don’t think I’ll be able to talk to you and say what I wanted to say when I’m sober, so we are doing it now.”

 

Yuri stared at her for several seconds then spoke “Okay… let’s talk.”

“Are you really dating my sister?” Jessica asked without hesitation

“Didn’t you see it yourself?” Yuri asked back not wanting the lie to come from her own mouth

“Is that why you were so good to me before? Why you took care of me that night? Why suddenly you were being kind to me, is it because you’re dating my sister?” Jessica asked as tears appeared on the edge of her eyes “All of it was because you’re dating my sister?”

 

Yuri looked away, not wanting to answer that.

 

“Wow, you really are a piece of art Kwon Yuri…” Jessica said her tone wrapped around in pain and sadness “I thought you were just pretending to care when you suddenly became warm towards me and that you were just pitying me but no I was wrong… you were trying to be on my good side because you’re dating my sister.”

 

 Yuri didn’t say anything and just listen. Anything she says right now will only make things worse.

 

“You should’ve told me,” Jessica said as her lips quiver “You should’ve told me that you were just doing it because of my sister because I have let myself believe that you actually cared me, that all those things you did was because you cared about me.”

 

Yuri wanted to tell her that she didn’t do those things because of Krystal but it’s better this way so she settled on “I’m sorry.”

“You should be.” Jessica said as she pulled up her hand and hit Yuri’s chest lightly “You should be.” She hit her again “You should’ve made it clear from the start so I won’t have to mistake it for something else”

 

Yuri kept her silence as she let herself get hit by Jessica’s hand.

 

“How could you stir me up like this?” Jessica asked tears fall down her eyes “You should’ve been clear to me because I am losing my mind thinking how I’m going to hold you accountable for making me feel something about you.”

  

Yuri clenched her fist, she should’ve just kept her distance. She should’ve stayed the way she’s always been. Why does she have to be so stupid and bring these unnecessary and unwanted feelings to herself?

 

 

“How could you pull all these feelings inside me when you have no intention of catching it?” Jessica asked in tears “You should’ve stay the hell out of me!”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“What’s your sorry going to do, huh?” Jessica asked in pain “Will it at take all of these feelings away? Will it make the pain disappear? Because it won’t, no matter how much you say you’re sorry, it won’t take away anything!”