Chapter 9- Difficult When You Are Away From 'Home'

Nothing To Lose

2015.04.09

SoJung

 I did not run this morning. Why do I keep on sleeping later and later each morning?

 Trying to eat normally and not purge are very difficult- especially if you try to do both.

  Nobody ever said recovery was easy. It can really be sheer hell. But I'll try my best. Atleast there is only healthy food here.

  I think today is one of my favorite idol's birthday... I am not sure. On my favorite social media cite, I saw that the other group members had a cake on stage.

 It turns out my mum is not picking me up today. That is actually great. Jogging around this town is really fun. Maybe in a bit, I will watch Episode 3 of 'Angry Mom...' I really love Kim YooJung's acting. I ran for ten hours yesterday, so I earned what I ate... [Earbuds in. Listening to: Jong JaeIn- Auditory Hallucination ft. NaShow]

I need to keep one earbud out, just in case my grandmother needs to tell me something when she gets home. MY NEW FAVORITE SONG. I am obsessed with the show. I love the rap verses in the song. I really want to put both earbuds in... such a beautiful song. Can't stop listening to it. Last night I started to watch the drama with my aunt. DAEBAK IT IS SO BLOODY AMAZING- AN AMBULANCE SIREN SOUNDED RIGHT WHEN THE SONG ENDED.

 Alamak... back to watching the drama last night;

 The main actor is SO BEAUTIFUL. While I was watching it, I said that about a million times. Well, it's not my fault... I am really excited to see the really girly personality of him to come out. I laughed so hard when the sneak-peek for the next episode came up. Someone in the basement pushed some type of barrell to the side, and on the floor written in pink or purple, was 'Nana was here!' It was was written in English. It made me laugh so ahrd I spit out my icecream. Not that I needed to eat it anyway. 

I am so hungry.

I am going to eat more icecream, pound cake, strawberries, pizza, salad, and cereal and sneak into the bathroom, stik my fingers down my throat and finaly release all of my guilt that has been pulling me down this whole time. I will just go get a pear from the kitchen... the cleaning lady is here and I hate being really awkward.