Chapter 6- What Does Everyone Think Of Me

Nothing To Lose

  20150407 

Wow, the walls in this house are too thin...

My cousin is outside talking, and there are so many televisions going on all at once.

A croud cheering.

Bubbly music.

Auto-tuned singing.

Annoying...

Wow, where do I start- WHAT. A. DAY.

I did not run this morning-nor did I visit the dojo. I lacked the stamina. First, the day started off with me and my grandma looking at old photos.

There is so much noise...

In one photo, two of my cousins were sitting around the table, eating something with rice. One of my cousins was holding an American toy, 'Woody' who was a cowboy from a children's movie. My grandma wore a large blue blouse in the photo, serving herself some more rice, or something custardy. My uncle looked surprisingly tired, looking at his phone. I turned the photo over.

1996- I was not born yet.

I am too tired!

The trip to Bellevue  was great! After dropping off my aunt to her appointment, we drove to the Asian market. I got a lot of fruit and noodles imported from China. There was also banana milk, which filled me up very quickly.

All of the people in the neighborhood were pretty... What if they stared at me because I'm ugly? Haha... But in a couple years after losing a few pounds, dying my hair, getting plastic sugery and skin whitening, and get my braces taken off I will be okay with myself.

 This guy that worked there that looked about nineteen to twenty-two gave me the shivers... He was really attractive. If I bumped into him I probably would have said 'You're pretty,' and walk away and off of this planet and to my grandmas car.

 We waited in the car for a while in front of the hospital before picking up my aunt Lord, that place brings back SO many memories... 

I can't sleep.

I am hungry. I cannot do this anymore.

I am happy and I am having a great time.

This pretty girl in the district we just left had super short pink shorts on (eew, pink...) It turned a couple heads, and I actually think she tried to get attention.

I want to look like her. Thin legs, deep brown eyes, long straight hair, and then there's me... an odd X-line shape body, dry and frizzy brown hair, chipmunk cheeks, chubby legs, you name it...

  I liked looking at the golden Hangul signs. I saw a black cube-car that had a bar code bumper sticker and it said 'Made in Japan.'

 Started watching You From the Stars with my aunt. She thinks that one of the actors is ugly because of his eyes being to round and close together. I think they're cute. In the commercial (playing 1,000 times, it was the only commercial, and it always buffers) an upbeat 2013 song by a big popular girl group with a lot of colors played. A member of a boygroup was watching their live performance on a computer. My aunt and I thought he is really cute.

  Time to eat.

  Time to go to bed and run in the morning.