Chapter 11- I Feel Wrong

Nothing To Lose

2015.06.15 

Weight- Not sure: Weighing on Wed.

[Listening to: Exo Call Me Baby Korean Version]

SoJung

Oh my god...

I don't know what's happening anymore. That poem was supposed to be an assignment that will get graded. I didn't expect my teacher or my mum to read it. It should not have been a real concern. 100% real, though. 

So, after my English class on Friday, my teacher has had this sad expression on her face and it looked as if she has been crying. She has been a bit awkward around me as well...

[LISTENING TO ENCORE BY EPIK HIGH YEEESS!!!]

After that school day, my mum and I went to the store to get vitamins, and she started the conversation. Well, then. I was going to talk about THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN CAUSE MINGUK IS SO CUTE LIKE THAT. 

"So, about the 'poem' you wrote in English... your teacher showed it to me."

Well, sh*t.

[Listening to: Super Junior This Is Love]

"She and I are really worried... this is a serious concern."

Then I decided to find out exactly who was going to see it...

"You're not going to show dad, are you?"

"Well of course I am. This is serious and he needs to know. I'm showing the doctor too. She actually gave me a copy of the poem."

"She GAVE it to you? So it's not getting graded?"

"No... She gave me a copy of it. She is grading the first one that you gave her."

"Okay...?"

Nothing else important really happened that day; besides my mum forcing be to eat like one cup of rice with beans. 

[Listening to: Tablo Dear TV]

I hope nobody gets caught up in all of this stuff. Two more days until my appointment where I find out how long I stay in the clinic, what to pack, etc. Blood, I don't even know what the place looks like. I told my mum that I needed to lose weight before I get weighed at the appointment or else I won't get addmitted. 

"No! If you gain weight, it does not effect whether you are addmitted or not. It depends on how you actually did and your mental state. It's not about the number."

[Listening to: BTS I Need U]

Not allowed to dance until I 'Get better.' Not allowed to do Martial Arts until I 'Get Better.' Not allowed to participate in the audition until I 'Get Better.' Does this mean I have to say goodbye to the WinterGirls Worldwide facebook page? I made that page like one month ago. Aiyahh...

[Listening to: Epik High Burj Khalifa] SAY NO NO NO TO DRUGS haha...      BURJ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KHALIFUH

Up in the sky make you feel so high WASUUUUP

My High is Epik.

Recovery will always be hard, the doctor said. But I will try. Maybe. Maybe 200 calories today. I've just been feeling like crap lately. I feel so gross and wrong. Word is getting around the school. Everyones giving me dirty looks and saying I'm the Anorexic.