Forward

Nothing To Lose

Hey, I'm back!

I got discharged yesterday from the clinic and I feel like a whole new person. I stayed there for three months and I really want to thank everyone who has supported me. I am now doing a step down to PHP- Day Treatment. Before I went there, I stayed in the hospital for one month and in the psych unit for one week. There has been some hard times, but I will get through it. I became so close with the clients at CFD and I had to say goodbye to my second home forever. When I left, the staff said 'We never want to see you here again.' But they really mean it. And I love them for that.

I want to thank everyone who read my ff and who understood. I have not written in my diary in a month due to all the stuff I had to do to prepare for High School. On my last day,I played my four recovery songs: Epik High- Up, Epik High- One,The Ark- The Light, and f(x)- I'm Sorry. I feel very hopeful of my future. Today I am going to destroy my scale and delete the pro-ana site!!! Thankyou so much for reading and the support: everyone that reads this I feel that they will learn something from it. You are MUCH, MUCH more than the number on the scale. :)

Love and Hugs,

M.O.