Surprise.

Broken Dreams.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun wanted to yell at the doctor for his lack of professionalism but he knew it was useless, Key wasn't even paying attention to the other person in the room anyway. "He's awake" He murmured, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"You're freaking me out, just tell me what's happening!" Key was starting to think that Taemin was near death or something, he couldn't understand why that puppy eyed man was keeping the information from him.

"I don't want to talk about it" He knew Key was going to be mad at him, that it was probably that he was going to hate him but all he wanted was to protect him, he didn't want to give him such a horrible impression just when he woke up "I-I think I'll leave you rest, see you tomorrow"

"Jonghyun! Don't you dare to leave this room!" Key screamed, trying to sit up and crying out in pain when he moved his chest.

"Yah! Don't move like that!" Jonghyun stood up from the wheelchair and ran to his side, ignoring his aching body "You have three broken ribs you know?"

Ki Bum glared at him "It's your fault."

"Key, I don't want to talk about it, please, don't insist" He helped him to rest his head on the pillow again, making sure not to hurt him.

"Yah! You can't do this, I have the right to know, Taemin is my baby!"

"I just want to protect you!!" Jonghyun yelled back "Please, I don't want you to get bad"

Key closed his mouth. Jonghyun was crying again and he felt guilty "I'm sorry but I want to know, I want to know what's happening."

Jonghyun took his hand and calmed his sobs "He got trapped inside the car, the seats crushed his legs and waist."

"Don't tell me that..." Key felt his heart beating faster.

"The doctor says that's possible that he won't walk again"

"My baby" Key started to cry, squeezing his hand stronger "My Tae, please no!"

Although he couldn't move well, Jonghyun managed to hug the other. They remained like that, crying and hugging each other.

The doctor peeked inside the room, noticing the state of both of them decided to leave them alone, although the visit hours for intensive care was over.

 

Onew sighed, he didn't like to be alone.

Jonghyun was with Key in his room, Minho was taken to an exam and only him was left behind. He was used to be alone, sometime, he was the one who walked away from his bandmates when they're hanging outside but now, that he felt he needed most, he wanted to be with them at every moment.

He scanned the room again, trying to find something that distracted him but failed, there was nothing, the TV control was far away and he didn't have the mood to stand up. He was about to close his eyes when the door to his room slammed open.

"J-Joonie hyung?!" He asked, incredulous at the sight at the man.

"Sir you can't enter without permission!" A nurse was running behind him.

"Onew!" The man ignored her and walked to the boy lying on the bed.

"I-I know him, it's okay" He stuttered, still shocked by his sudden appearance.

The nurse looked at him again before nodding slightly and walking out of the room.

"Onew I can't believe this happened to you but I'm so glad you're fine."

The leader couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing. At the side of his bed was no other than the ex-member of MBLAQ, Lee Chang Seon, better known as Lee Joon. His eyes were looking at him with worry, making his lips to curve into a smile.

"Joonie hyung, I'm shocked" Were the only words he could say.

"I know, I know, I felt terrible for loosing contact with you but, you know, the things with MBLAQ, my work..." He sighed, sitting on the bed "But everything that matters now is that I'm here, right?" He smiled.

Onew nodded, he wasn't even able to express in words how happy he was. Joon Lee was the closest friend he have outside the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter