Beginning.

Broken Dreams.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despair and fear.

Were the only things that felt inside the hospital room where the three idols were recovering.

Jonghyun had cried till he fell asleep, murmuring and calling for his "Kibummie", his diva. Onew and Minho had never seen their friend so scared, sure they were used to hear him cry but till now, it was for happiness, nothing that bad. They knew that he felt something for the diva but it wasn't confirmed until that day, before falling sleep, Onew was talking to him and Jonghyun said something.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine and, in no time, he'll be whining about his scars" He tried to comfort him. 

"I bet that... Hyung, why this happened to us?"  He mumbled, covering his eyes with his arm.

"Because we're just humans, accidents can happen to anyone" Onew whispered, looking at Minho's red eyes "But the important thing is that we are alive! Everything will be fine and this just be a scary memory."

"I wanted to say Key something tonight... How important and special he is for me," Both of them looked at him, a little bit surprised "I'm sorry, my Key..."

"You should sleep, hyung" Minho looked at the leader.

"It's horrible how this kind of things can happen so suddenly."

Minho nodded, it was true, he had never felt so worried in his life. Not even when he was about to lose the championship when he was ten years old, in that time, he felt that losing it, was the end of his world. Now, knowing Taemin was that bad, he really felt the end was near.

"I'm sure that tomorrow we’re gonna get more news about them and maybe we can visit them!" He smiled softly.

"I hope we can, I don't think Jonghyun can stand more time without seeing him." He chuckled "Guess I was too dumb to notice he was attracted to Key."

"Oh he is quite capable of hiding it, really, I noticed it when I saw he was looking at him the whole concert, he said he couldn't stop himself."

"Key knows it?"

"Don't know, maybe but he's so unpredictable."

"I want to see his reaction."

"I'll have a camera ready."

 

'Early this morning we received an anonymous call telling us that the five idols from SHINee were in the hospital due to a car accident. From that moment, we received tons of rumors saying they crashed before going to a party after the presentation was over. We couldn't confirm anything of this until SM Entertainment released information a couple of seconds ago.'

Minho raised his eyebrows at hearing that, Jonghyun and Onew were the same.

“We confirm that SHINee had a car accident last night due to another car colliding with theirs. It wasn't their fault. The five of them are in the hospital. That’s what they said, we still don’t know the condition of our five idols but looks like we will have to wait.”

"Sure they're quick" The rapper sighed.

"Manager hyung didn't come to see us" Onew scratched the back of his head "I guess he talked to the doctors."

Minho was about to say something when the door opened.

"God, I'm so glad to see you!" The manager entered, looking relieved.

 "We were just hearing the news..." Onew said, looking at the older man.

"I'm sorry I couldn't visit you yesterday, I had a lot of things to do. Some people are horrible, telling you were drunk and crashed against a pole and things like that." He sighed.

"Have you seen Key and Taemin, manager hyung?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yes" He cleared his throat "They're still unconscious, Key for being in coma and Taemin due the medication."

"We want to see them" Minho stated. He used to be respectful with him but this was driving him crazy.

"You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter