Finally out.

Broken Dreams.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had his friends, they were going to help him and take care of everything he need. He was safe and Minho wasn't going to let anything else happen to him. He was sure of it.

But nothing was going to be the same.

A month later, they were told that Kibum and Taemin were free to go. Minho's surgery was planned for the next week while Kibum was told he had to rest, that meant staying at home, in bed or in the sofa all day.

"Ah, we hope we're not disturbing your family, Joonie hyung." Onew looked at the male standing next to him.

"I told you that you're not, they offered it." He smiled, carrying the leader's bag for him "I'm so glad you're finally getting out of here."

"Yeah, I hate hospitals now..."

", Jonghyun it hurts!" The two of them turned to see Kibum and Jonghyun, the latter was trying to help the other one to walk but Kibum seemed to be in pain and even giving a few steps was a great deal for him.

"I'm sorry Bummie but I can't do anything else! My wrist is still broken you know?!" He whined.

"Yah! Then go and find me help!" The diva wasn't in the best of his days.

His body was aching, his hair was a discolored mess and he was fed up for using that hospital clothes and the fact that he wasn't going to move out of the dorm for the next days, was even more upsetting.

"I'll be right back." Jonghyun stumbled out of the room.

"Minnie, hey." Minho moved to the bed where the maknae was sitting down "How you're feeling?" He sat down next to him, leaving the crutches resting on the wall.

“I’m just... here." The boy answered.

Taemin wasn't the same, he barely talked to anyone, barely moved and barely looked away from the window. That gleam on his eyes and eagerness on his face was gone.

"It's great we're gonna spent some days on Joon's house, don't you think?" But Minho wasn't going to give up, he was going to be by his side forever.

"Yeah...it'll be nice." And he turned to stare at the window again.

"Everything is ready, we can go out." The manager entered the room, wheeling a wheelchair "Let's go out."

Minho stood up and walked with a good effort to Taemin "I'm gonna help you, okay?"

"You're hurt too... Please, I'll try to sit on my own." He knew it was useless, he knew he was just going to fall down.

"It doesn't matter." Minho managed to place his arms under his legs and lift him up again, grunting slightly when pain shot from his knee.

"Hyung..."

"I'm fine." He smiled at him again, making Taemin's heart to tighten on his chest.

The moment his skin touched the chair, he flinched, it was horrible to feel the cold metal against his arms and skin while his legs couldn't feel anything.

The manager walked to Taemin and placed his hands on the chair "I'll take him, you need to take care of your knee." He said.

Minho obeyed, reluctantly and took his crutches again.

The six idols left the hospital by the back door, the entrance was full of paparazzi and fans screaming their names. Onew felt bad since he dragged Joon to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter