Concern.

Broken Dreams.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days started to go by, Joon was in the house almost every day since he didn't have job in the moment while the manager visited them every two days, saying all the things SM and his friends wished to them.

Kibum was in constant pain and refused to walk for more than the ten steps he needed to reach the bathroom, Jonghyun was getting worried for him so he called the doctor, who said it was normal since the doses of painkillers were less than he got when he was in the hospital. The lead singer spent almost all day with him, he wanted to confess his feelings towards the rapper but knew it wasn't the time, he knew how bad the other was and it was probably he was going to run away from him or break his nose 'Patience is a virtue...' He thought.

Onew on his side, was busy taking care of his friends and trying to understand what was happening between him and Joon, he felt a strange happiness and warmness inside him every time the older was near him and couldn't say if the other was the same because sometimes he swear he saw a soft reddish colour on his cheeks. Deciding he needed to concentrate on his friend's recovery, he spent the whole day walking between the two rooms, spending some hours with Taemin and Minho and others with Kibum and Jonghyun, he was concerned for his smallest friend but saw that Minho was helping him more than what he could do... He only wished Taemin was able to get through this.

"Minnie, you want something to eat? Jonghyun hyung and I need to go to the doctor today so I guess I can buy something for you." Minho smiled, he hated the idea of being away from his precious maknae but he knew he had to fully recover if he wanted to help him.

"No, I'm fine hyung, thank you." He answered, moving back and forth the wheels from his chair.

"Don't lie to me, Taemin, you want banana milk?" He felt his heart sprang to life when Taemin's eyes sparkled for a few seconds.

"Okay... Thank you." Those little things proper of Taemin were the things that Minho appreciated most; it was like a sign that he had to keep fighting for him.

Joon arrived and helped Taemin to go downstairs, saying Kibum was down too and he didn't want to leave him alone in there, despite his weak protests, Taemin ended sighing, sitting on his chair in the living room.

"So we're going to the doctor, don't miss me too much Key." Jonghyun smiled.

"You're mad, you know?" The later laughed, pressing his hand against his ribs.

The manager left with the two idols, leaving the other four inside. Onew and Joon walked to the kitchen after asking the other two if they needed something, to prepare something to eat. Kibum was more than surprised that their leader was able to cook something without eating it, Onew was working so hard for them he felt touched.

"Baby, what you're thinking?" He asked the boy that was staring at his legs "You're feeling pain or something?"

"N-No, I'm fine..."

The only thing that concerned Kibum more than his own health was Taemin, since he didn't want to leave his room, the time to see his kid was less and this was the second time he saw him since they arrived the house. He wanted to make him smile, to hear his enthusiastic voice again.

"My hair is a mess; I can't fix it no matter how many brushes I use..." He said, trying to start a conversation.

"Maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter