Critical.

Broken Dreams.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pain.

It was the only thing Minho could feel when he regained consciousness. His eyes opened slowly, his vision was blurred, making the simple task of looking around, impossible.

What happened?

They finished a concert, they were going back to their dorm, he was talking to Taemin, Onew and Jonghyun were doing silly things, like always. Key was in the front, looking at himself in the mirror. Everything was fine, normal. So what happened?

After blinking several times, he was able to look around. The car seemed to be upside down, his head was pressed painfully on the roof "T-Taemin?" He asked, trying to turn his head to where his younger friend was, but it was too dark, he could only see blurred shadows that were not moving at all "Hyungs?"

He was becoming desperate when no one answered. What if he was the only one alive? No! He couldn't think of that, he needed to help them. Making an extreme effort, he tried to open the door, receiving only a piercing pain on his leg, making him whimper. Something was terribly wrong with it, the pain wasn't fading away, it was increasing.

Hearing another creak coming from the car, he used all his strength to push the door harder, opening it barely enough to get out. Unbuckling his seat belt, he hit the roof with all his weight, sending another shock of pain through his leg and body; after recovering, he crawled to get out of the piece of metal that used to be their car, whimpering again when the small pieces of glass dug in his hands and arms. When his body was out of the car, he was in the verge of losing consciousness. The pain in his leg was unbearable and now, his whole body was aching and screaming. He managed to lie on his back, panting to remain conscious. It was still dark but at least, the dim light that the post lamp was giving was enough to look around.

Not wanting to lose more precious time, he pushed himself up, sitting on the dirt and pieces of glass "Oh God..." He murmured in shock for the sight in front of him.

There was their car, upside down, with all the windows broken, even a tire was missing. In front of it, was a small truck, lying on one side with its lights still ; the front was totally crushed, indicating that the crash had been his fault. Minho wondered if the person inside of it was still alive.

His eyes moved to his leg when he felt another shot of pain, making him gasp. There was blood under his knee and he was sure that his shin wasn't able to bend that way, between all the blood, he could see something white, he didn't want to think about it but, maybe, it was his bone.

"I need to get help" He wasn't going to be able to stand up, he knew that, walking to the street and stopping a car was out of question. He couldn't scream, no one was going to hear him, it was three in the morning and it was nearly impossible to expect a car in this way, and, in the case there was one, it wasn't going to stop.

The fear inside him was reaching extreme levels, every second that passed by, was a second less in the life of his friends. He couldn't even bear the idea of losing them "My phone, my phone" He started to search desperately in all his pockets, but the pain was making his movements became erratic. Fortunately, he found it and dialed the emergency number.

'Emergencies, what's your...'

"I-I need help!" He screamed, not letting the women in the other line finish her sentence "Our car crashed and everyone is hurt!"

'Sir, calm down, I need you to give me the place where the accident occurred'

"I don't know where exactly but it was in Seoul’s principal road" He answered, trying to recall the last sing he saw before the accident "Mile 9, I think, I don't know!"

'Okay, don't worry, Sir. An ambulance is on its way' She said, trying to calm the boy 'Could you tell me how many people got hurt and how is their condition?'

"We were six of us and I think I'm the only one conscious" He glanced at the car "I was the only one who was able to get out"

'Is there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter