Confessions.

Broken Dreams.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's time, Minho."

Taemin clenched his fists when those words left the manager's lips. He knew that Minho needed that surgery, that it was necessary to relieve the pain he was feeling even though he never admitted, he knew all of this.

The problem was that he didn't want to be away from him.

"I'll try to come back soon, they can't keep me in hospital for too long." The visual said, smiling at him.

"I'll be fine, hyung. Just take your time." He didn't want to act selfish, the sooner they got better, the sooner they were going to return to normally, well, at least them.

Minho nodded, feeling like he was the worse hyung in the world for leaving his precious maknae alone now that he needed him but also knowing he was kind of overreacting, Taemin wasn't going to be alone, all the others were going to be with him.

"Take care..." Taemin muttered, holding Minho's hand and squeezing it slightly.

"I'll be perfectly fine with your words, Minnie."

Kibum could only sigh while he saw the rapper leaving the house. He was afraid Taemin could get angry or depressed without having him around but hoped that Onew and the others were capable of helping him.

"How do you feel, Kibummie?" He turned to see Jonghyun who sat down at his side.

"I feel, well, fine, I think." He answered, looking at Jonghyun's arm that now only had a smaller splint on his wrist instead of the big cast all over his arm "How do you feel, Jjong?"

It was the very first time that he asked how the other was feeling, he always saw him around, taking care of him, making sure he was okay. How could he be that selfish towards him? The main vocalist was in the car crash too and had injuries, not as bad as his or Taemin's, but injuries in the end. He felt bad for not even asking how he was feeling in all that time.

"Oh!" And of course the question made his stomach flutter "I feel, better, thank you for asking."

"Tell me more about how you feel! Don't be like that!" He knew he wasn't saying everything and that annoyed him, couldn't he see that he wanted to know how he was?

"What? Hey! I'm telling the true, I feel better! It's a relief I don't have that huge cast on my arm and my neck is better, a little bit sore but I can move it at least." Jonghyun smiled, he didn't expect Kibum to ask him how he was, and it was beautiful for him that he showed concern for him.

"You should rest more, your wrist is still broken..."

"Nah, it's not broken anymore... Or that's what I understand from the doctor." Jonghyun scratched his head.

"Stupid dino, you should pay more attention to what the doctor says!" Kibum pushed his shoulder playfully.

Jonghyun rested his head on his shoulder. The small ring inside his pocket kept reminding him what he was going to his diva before all of this happened but he wasn't sure it was the right time. Kibum was still concerned for Taemin's condition now the rapper was gone for a week, what if he messed things up with him?

But maybe he could be with him at least.

It was the first time that he wanted to know about his condition and showed interest on him, could that be sign that their relationship was good enough to give the next step?

"Kibum I..." He started but stopped when his stomach twisted and growled.

"You have hungry? I didn't know you were shy about talking your hunger." Kibum laughed, standing up slowly and motioning him to follow.

Jonghyun let a loud sigh before following him, muttering a small "that's not what I wanted to say."

-

"Taeminnie" The maknae looked up whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter