Together.

Broken Dreams.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He felt his lips were starting to quiver. Talking to Minho and saying him that he didn't want to see the others again was easier, although it broke his heart, since Minho was "special" to him, it wasn't difficult as facing his umma, Kibum.

"H-Hyungs..." He whispered, not daring to look at them.

"Minho has been lying to us, do you know something about it, Taemin" The maknae could see the frown on the diva's face and the words he was saying weren't good either "He said you didn't want to see us."

"I-I just wanted to leave you recover, you didn't need to be worried about me" He stuttered.

"But we were worried, Taemin" Onew's voice echoed inside his mind.

"I..." Why couldn't he said he didn't want to see them? That they needed to move on? Right, because deep inside him, he didn't want.

"Minnie, we're a family, do you remember? We need to stay together if we want to be fine" Jonghyun spoke, making Taemin tense on his seat.

"B-But nothing is fine, hyung..." He whispered, feeling the storm inside his mind starting "Nothing at all."

"Don't talk like that, there's still a chance..."

"No! There's not!" He screamed, pressing his hands to his face "I can't walk anymore and that's the reality... I can't dance, can't do anything by myself."

"You don't know, you can't just give up!" This time was Onew's voice.

"I don't care anymore! You don't have an idea of how does this feel... They don't move, no matter how hard I try, the just stay there" He revealed his teary eyes "I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter