Regret.

Broken Dreams.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum's words keep repeating themselves all night in Taemin's head.

After Minho helped him get into bed and closed his eyes, Kibum's face returned to his head, he could remember how his expression changed so drastically. He never imagined he could ever talk to him like that but he also never imagined he could lose his ability to walk.

He sighed, he wished things could go back together, he had lost counts of how many times he dreamed he was on stage, dancing and living like he used to be. He could give everything to walk again.

"Minnie, good morning!" He opened his eyes when he heard Minho's voice.

The main rapper was sleeping on a small bed Joon brought. It didn't matter how many times Taemin insisted that he could sleep on the bed he was currently in, that he didn't need it anyway but Minho refused, saying he was more comfortable for him sleeping in there.

"Morning, hyung" He omitted the "good" nothing was good in here.

"How do you feel?" Minho continued.

"Same..." He muttered, trying to sit up.

The older moved to help him and despite Taemin's rejects, he managed to sit down at the edge of the bed.

"Let's get breakfast, Onew hyung cooking is something you don't see everyday" Minho chuckled, helping Taemin to his chair.

Downstairs was Joon, Onew, Jonghyun and, surprisingly, Kibum, the first two were placing dishes and food on the table while Jonghyun was receiving a series of attacks from Kibum's hands.

"Good morning guys!" Jonghyun said between hits "Taemin, could you tell Kibum to stop? My neck stills sore..."

"Why is he hitting you?" Taemin asked "What did he do to you, hyung?"

"What?! I didn't do anything to him!" Jonghyun defended himself.

"Stupid dino lost my favourite ring!" Kibum said, continuing his attack.

"I already said I'm sorry!" Jonghyun whined again.

Minho chuckled, pushing Taemin's to the table and sitting at his side "I'll be gone next week; the doctor is going to operate me." He sighed; the last he wanted was to be away from Taemin's side.

"Everything is going to be fine, Minho" Onew smiled, placing a plate in front of Taemin who thanked with a small nod.

"Yeah...He said is not dangerous but I don't know how much time I'm going to be at the hospital." He saw how Taemin's left fist, that was under the table, clenched.

"We hope it's not too long..." Kibum muttered, finally letting go of Jonghyun and thinking what they were going to do with Taemin if the main rapper wasn't with him.

The breakfast went quickly; Taemin didn't say anything all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter