Still alive.

Broken Dreams.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Minho opened his eyes, he noticed he wasn't in the ambulance anymore, the ceiling was white and there was much more light than before.

He raised his hands to rub his eyes, noticing there were thick bandages wrapped around them. He could feel something covering small portions of his face and an unfamiliar sensation at the back of his head, it felt like if something was stuck in his skin. He didn't like it at all.

At least, he didn't have the cervical collar anymore and was able to look around. The hospital bed he was in was far more comfortable than the gurney, without all that leashes pinning him to it, his leg was encased in a heavy cast from his knee to his feet, he couldn't move it. There was a uncomfortable needle in his hand, connected to some bags hanging from the wheeled metal support. A machine was attached to his index finger, emitting a familiar beeping sound. He could also feel something inside his nostrils, giving him more oxygen.

His eyes darted to the front when he heard another beeping sound apart from his own, what he found made his eyes widen.

"Onew Hyung!" He called for his bandmate who was lying on a bed in front of him.

The leader's eyes were closed and he had a big cut above his right eyebrow that was stitched with no less than five points. There was a gauze covering most of his left cheek and a bandage wrapped around his head, his left arm had a cast from his hand to above his elbow. He looked paler than his normal color and he had a pained expression, making Minho worried at the though that he was in pain.

He was about to call him again when the door in his room opened. A man in his late fifties walked in and smiled at the sight of him awake "Mister Choi Minho?"

"Yes... I am." He answered, gasping when he saw a couple of nurses pushing in a gurney with Jonghyun lying on it "Jonghyun Hyung!"

"I'm glad you're awake. How do you feel?" He continued, looking at the boy being put in the bed left.

"I... My body hurts" He wished they were awake, he was afraid of asking how Taemin and Key were.

"Don't worry, thankfully, your injuries aren't life threatening and your recovery will be fine" He took a clipboard and looked at it "You're not allergic at any medicament and that will help us"

"How are they?" He asked looking at his friends.

"Fine, but I think I'll need to wait for they to wake up-" He was cut when someone groaned.

"My head..." Onew pressed his hand to his temple, wincing at the pain he caused. He opened his eyes, blinking several time before focusing at the person in the bed in front of his "M-Minho!" He screamed, trying to walk to him. That's when he noticed all the things that were wrong with his surroundings. He couldn't move his left arm at all and his whole body was aching "W-What happened?"

"We had a car accident" Minho whispered, feeling slightly relieved.

"A what?" No, he couldn't believe it.

"You were involved in a car crash, mister Lee Jin Ki. You're in the central hospital." The doctor said, looking at the confused face in front of him "You broke your arm and have some serious cuts on your face and arms, but you'll be fine."

"How did this happened?" He couldn't believe it, it had to be a nightmare "How are the others?!" He looked at Minho's concerned eyes.

"I don't know. You're the first one to wake up" If he only knew how desperate he was for knowing the answer to that question "Jonghyun Hyung is there" He pointed at his friend that was still unconscious.

"God, God..." He whimpered, feeling tears coming to his eyes.

"Your partner, Kim Jonghyun, is out of danger. His right wrist is broken and has a contracture on his neck, we'll have to wait for him to wake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter