Five again.

Broken Dreams.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He couldn't be hearing right, Taemin couldn't be saying those things, not the Taemin he knew.

"What did you say, Minnie?" He asked with quivering voice.

"Don't think about me, hyung...Just concentrate in your recovery" He answered, not daring to say it again.

"Taemin... you, you can't be talking like this, everything is going to be fine and..."

"No! Please, nothing is fine, not in the slightest" He opened his teary eyes and looked at Minho "Everything is over for me so forget about what I used to be..."

"T-Taemin..." Minho couldn't find words, it couldn't be true "Don't say this"

"Mister Choi, Mister Lee needs to rest, you can see him tomorrow" The doctor appeared, making Minho curse, he couldn't leave Taemin after hearing what he said.

"I... Can I stay longer?" When the man shook his head he could feel his heart breaking.

"Don't worry, you can see him tomorrow" He assured.

"I'll be back tomorrow, okay Taemin?" He caressed his hand again.

"You don't have to, hyung. Please, tell the others that I hope they're fine" Taemin turned his head away from him.

"You can tell that when you see them" Without wanting to hear another word, he stood up and started to walk to the door.

"And I was thinking that you can come with me to a rest house my parents have in a more calm area" Joon said.

"We don't want to disturb your family" Jonghyun smiled, looking at Key that was starting to wake up.

"Oh there's no problem, they're working and, actually, they're the ones that offered it" He smiled, patting Onew's head "They were really worried when they heard about the accident"

Jonghyun was about to say something when Minho entered the room, looking worse than anything.

"Minho, what's wrong?" Onew asked.

"How's my baby?" Key tried to sit up, making Jonghyun jump out of his bed to help him.

"Taemin... Taemin is not right" He said, with his trembling voice. He walked to his bed and collapsed on it, giving his back to the others.

"Yah! Minho, you can't leave us like this!" Key demanded "Tell us what happened!"

"He gave up..."

The air in the room became heavy, no one could understand completely what his band mate just said. Did Taemin said he quit SHINee? Or was something else? Key felt his heartbeat increasing, he was desperate to see Taemin and comfort him, he loved Taemin like his real child, he cared for him since he knew him, he could remember how he used to go to his house when they were trainees, he could remember helping him with his homework and making his lunch. It was his Taemin, his baby.

"I'm sure is the shock... He will be fine and this will b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter