Waking up.

Broken Dreams.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Onew woke up at the sound of someone calling his name. He opened his eyes slowly and noticed that Minho and Jonghyun were asleep. He knew Minho had trouble waking up in the mornings but this time was for the medication they gave him in order to help him rest. Jonghyun was in the same condition.

'SHINee!'

He heard the screams again. They were coming from outside, not outside his room, outside the building.

A little bit confused, he stood up slowly and took the metallic wheeled support connected to his IV. He walked to the window and peeked from the corner.

There were, at least, a hundred fans surrounding the front of the building, leaving only the main and emergency entrance free. All of them had flags and colorful banners with the group's name written on them he also saw photos with their names, they were calling their names, even dancing some of their songs. Onew had the sensation they were at the verge of death and that they were praying for them.

"H-Hyung, what's that?" He heard Minho's weak voice.

"Minho you're awake, I'm glad" He smiled, even though his smile wasn't the cheerful and childish one, it was still kind. "We have a complete army outside"

"It was a matter of time for them to find us" Minho kept his eyes closed, his head was killing him.

"It's nice, I think... Their support always make me happy, like when we are performing" His eyes moved to the crowd outside, if they could see him, they would cheer louder.

"Yes, it is, I wish that the circumstances were different." He sighed again.

How does Taemin was? He wondered how was he going to be when he woke up again. He was going to be completely alone, surrounded by people he didn't knew, in a unknown place, in pain and scared. He wished he could stay by his side at every moment.

"Do you think Taemin will walk again?" Onew whispered, feeling his heart ache with every word.

"I, yes, he will, we are going to help him" He stated.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

Minho opened his eyes, raising an eyebrow at his leader's question. "Yes?"

"I know Taemin is special for you, I don't quite know in what way but I know he is... maybe this will sound selfish but don't give up, please. You know Jonghyun and Key are much more sensible and they may lose it, I, well, you know how I am. Neither of us will give up but, maybe, there'll be a point that we don't know what to do"

Minho felt tears at his eyes again but smiled softly at his words.

"I didn't know what to do yesterday, I felt scared and almost ran away from the room, Jonghyun was worse. You were the only one that tried to calm him. Taemin even called for you instead of us."

"I'm not special, I just care for him... like everyone else" He didn't dare to say his real feelings, he wasn't that brave like Jonghyun.

"I know you're talking with me but I realize that yours and Taemin's expressions are different between both of you." He laughed, hearing his name being screamed again.

Hyung, you definitely say crazy things."

In the next hours, Jonghyun woke up, feeling slightly disoriented and with an incredible pain on his chest, not because of a disease, because of an awful nightmare.

There he was, standing next to Key in their dorm, Key was smiling, with that cute and special smile he had. He intertwined his hand with his and was about to hug him when Key collapsed, Jonghyun pressed his body to his and looked at his feline eyes, hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter