Chapter 2

Life's Easy Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solbi's P.O.V

"Kris. Share some of you banchan. Please?" My insides curled as I saw Tao shaking his shoulders and doing aegyo to Kris.  Tao's normally fierce image did not pair well with his shameless aegyo. Sadly though, his tactics always seemed to work on Kris. 1... 2... 3...

"Fine." Kris said with a cold face, giving in as expected. "Just stop."

Tao ignored his request. "Thank you~" he said, making a heart with his arms. "Saranghae~" I rolled my eyes. Ahri, who was sitting next to Tao, mimed vomiting as she watched their interaction. I smiled at her actions. Those two might as well be husband and wife. They're so lovey-dovey all the time. I can't believe that derpface is the one beating me. "Oh yeah." Tao turned to face me. "Your brother is coming to eat with us today." My jaw dropped, shocked.

"What why? He has school today too."

"Yeah but he just wanted to check up on you for your first day." I sighed. Overprotective much?

"Look who's finally here," Hyeri, my other best friend, tutted, interrupting my thoughts. I turned to see Eunseo rushing in, hair swept wild by the wind in every direction.

"It's not my fault! I couldn't think of a way to get in the classroom, so I had to wait until lunch to come in." I patted her hair down as she tried to explain herself. 

"Your hair seems unusually crazy today."

"Oh yeah. That's because I saw an old man struggling with his bag so I offered to help, but then he ran off with my stuff, so I had to chase him down." Trust Eunseo to be fooled by something like that. She was, by nature, extremely kind, but sometimes her personality landed her in situations like this. I shook my head, not knowing how to respond.

"Did Tao get you on time?" Xiumin asked as he sat down next to Ahri. I smirked as I saw her smile stretch across her face. Looks like someone will be content even if I don't bring her to my house today.

"Yeah. Thanks."

"Hyung. Don't forget. Gucci. Tomorrow." Tao glared over at Xiumin. I laughed. Of course that's what he promised to Tao. Unlike his appearance, Tao was actually obsessed with shopping and especially Gucci. Paired with his love for doing aegyo to Kris, he almost seemed like a girl forced into a tough male body.

"You guys were so obvious though." Luhan said as he slid into the seat next to me. I internally squealed with happiness.

"That's only because you know our technique." Tao waved his hands defensively. "Anyways, don't listen to him. You still have to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter