Chapter 9

Life's Easy Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solbi's P.O.V

"Sooo~" Ahri began as I walked into her house. "Why were you with Kris? And why were you wearing couple outfits?" I glared at her and looed over to the couch where Hyeri and Eunseo were perched. 'Great. Why are they all here at once?'

    I turned around once again to ensure that Kris had gone and was totally out of earshot before walking over to where the others were sitting and plopping myself down on the couch. "Wow. That was a long day." I sighed, wiping imaginary sweat off my brows.

"Don't even think about avoiding the question." Hyeri looked straight into my eyes, grabbing my shoulders and forcing me to face her in the process.

"So. How were your days?" I said ignoring her and turning towards Eunseo.  The latter merely shook her head.

"I can't save you this time." She mouthed to me. Great. Ahri and Hyeri are going to rip me apart unless I tell them something. I rummaged my brain for an excuse.

"Uh... Happy Safari Day!" I said waving my hands in the air in an attempt to feign excitement. Hyeri and Ahri just gave me unamused looks. They clearly weren't going to buy any excuse I gave them. Well as long as I don't tell them that EXOM is actually the extermination portion of Song Corporations and that they are vampires, everything should be fine.

~~~

"So..." Ahri began. I'd just finished telling them about my father forcing me to marry one of the members of EXOM, leaving out the part about them being vampires obviously, and explaining my predicament now that I had removed Luhan from my list of potential candidates. "You're going to choose Kris, right?" She looked at me expectantly.

"No. Ew. Me and him?" I shivered at the thought. Sure, he demonstrated that he was capable of being human today, but his actions earlier were an anomaly. "He's literally a sack of r . u . d . e." 

"I think you're in denial." Hyeri shook her head. "He was literally so nice to you. Didn't you say he even brought you to your room and listened to you cry when you heard Luhan was sleeping around?" 

"Your eyes were practically twinkling when you talked about him." 

"You guys can take him if you think he's that great." I dismissed thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter