Chapter 8

Life's Easy Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solbi's P.O.V

    I blinked and tried to roll over as I felt the sun's rays beating down on my face. As I turned, I felt an arm draped across my waist pulling me back. What the heck? I wiped the dried tears from my face and turned to look at the perpetrator's face. Kris? What's he doing here? I suddenly held a hand to my head as I remembered the events from last night. Tears began streaming down my face again as I thought back to Luhan's actions. How could he betray- No it wasn't betrayal. Luhan was never mine. 

"Great not again." Kris rubbed his eyes as he got up. "Come here." He roughly grabbed my arms and dragged me to the sink, forcing me to brush my teeth. "Get dressed. We're leaving in fifteen minutes and ending this once and for all."

Kris' P.O.V

    I woke up to feel hot tears dripping down on my face. What the ? I wiped the liquid off my face as I sat up. "Great not again." This girl has so many tears. She has more salt water than the ing Black Sea. This crying has got to end. I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the bathroom, forcing her to wash up. "Get dressed. We're leaving in fifteen minutes and ending this once and for all." Today, I was going to blow her out of her mind and make her forget Luhan. No point in listening to her cry for another whole day. I went online and quickly booked tickets to Lotte World and made reservations at a nearby Japanese restaurant. If she doesn't forget Luhan after this, I have no clue what to do with her.

Solbi's P.O.V

    I slowly got dressed and headed downstairs. What does Kris want this time? I muttered under my breath. Stupid tree always dragging me everywhere. Why can't he just let me mope in peace at home? 

"Let's go." He said as I came downstairs. Now we're even missing breakfast. I grumbled as I headed towrads the car.

~~~

I turned my head as I felt the car come to a stop. I slowly blinked as I stretched out my arms. OMG. I squealed. "Lotte World! I haven't been here for ages!" I'd always loved amusement parks and had always forced Xiumin to come here with me at least once a month when I was younger. I had only stopped once Xiumin started junior year because he had become too stressed about work to play with me. But nevertheless, here I was again! "How did you know I loved this place?"

"I'm not first in the grade for no reason." Kris responded with a smug look. I rolled my eyes. Trust him to come up with such a snarky response.

"Let's start with the Giant Loop!" I grabbed Kris' hand, ready to drag him into the line with me. 

"Not until we eat breakfast." He pulled me back.

"Whyyyy." I wanted to ride as soon as possible. "I'm not hungry." My growling stomach suddenly gave me away. Awkward... I looked at Kris and smiled. He gave me a sarcastic grin back. Great. 

"Wait here." He said quickly running of. Now what's he doing? I thought we were getting breakfast. I frowned as I rubbed my stomach. 

"Don't worry. We'll get food soon." I tried comforting myself to no avail.

"Here." I saw a granola bar being shoved in front of me. "I know you want to quickly get on those rides." I smiled. At least he was observant. I ran through the gates as Kris showed the lady at the gate the tickets. Wow. He's prepared. 

"To the Giant Loop!" I cried out, racing forward. As we boarded the ride, I could see Kris' face pale. "You can't be serious." I looked at him in shock. "You're afraid of rollercoasters?" He nervously nodded. "I can't believe the almighty Kris Wu is afraid of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter