Chapter 4

Life's Easy Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solbi's P.O.V

     I rolled over and stuffed my head further into the pillow, trying to drown out the incessant calls of my brother coming from the first floor. 

"Song. Sol. Bi. We need to talk." Goddammit. Now that my parents were away on a business trip, my brother was left in charge of the house. That meant that he was free to order me around and do whatever he wanted in the meantime.  

   I groggily headed over to the bathroom to put on my contacts. "ing Xiumean. You're the only one who would use your Chinese name in Korea." I muttered under my breath.

"Sorry. What did you say?" I looked up and saw him in the mirror. Uh. Oh. I'm dead.

"Hyung. We're here!" I heard Luhan call up from the first floor. . What are they doing here? 

"Whoops." Xiumin said as I glared at him. "I tried to wake you up." Stupid baozi.

I quickly shoved my brother out of the room as I locked the door and got ready. I can't let Luhan see me like this. I was suddenly reminded of yesterday. Do I even care about him now? What happened to his manners and charisma? I'll change first then confront him. I grabbed a random dress from my closet and slipped it on, heading downstairs to confront Luhan's changed behavior and Kris' drug addiction.

    As I walked downstairs, the boys and Luhan came into my vision. Upon seeing his angelic smile I could feel my anger at him subsiding, my stomach overcome by the butterflies fluttering. Everytime I saw him, I felt like he became all the more perfect. How can someone like him exist? He was only wearing a simple hoodie and jeans, but the combination looked amazing on him.

Kris' P.O.V

   "Why is Xiumin calling us here so early in the morning?" I grumbled from the back seat of Chen's car. 

"Well if you didn't ing let Solbi see you yesterday we'd all be fine." Lay flashed a glare at me.

"She doesn't know anything. All she saw was me passed out."

"We all know she's smarter than that. What if she does find out? Who knows what Song Laoban is going to do."  Chen countered.

"Why can't we just wipe her memory?"

"You think Xiumin's going to allow that? Who knows what side effects there are to that?"  . I'm dead. 

 "Wait. How are we going to deal with the second clause? I have to marry her? Hell nah." 

"Not if you can get someone else to." Chen responded.

I turned to Luhan. "She likes you."

"Who doesn't?" He flipped his hair. "Plus I can't be tied down so early." I sighed. I knew there would be no point in asking Luhan.  While Solbi thought he was pure and perfect, everyone in EXOM knew about his playboy tendencies. Wait. Since Solbi likes him, if I can get Luhan to feel anything for her, then I'll be out of this mess. Time to put my plan in action.

Luhan's P.O.V

"She likes you." Wait. Solbi likes me? No this is just a plot to get me to agree to take responsibility for him.

"Who doesn't?" I flipped my hair. "Plus I can't be tied down so early." There was no way that I was going to give up women for one lady. Not to mention, marrying Xiumin's younger sister was a scary thought. Solbi was pretty, there was no denying that. And smart. And kind. But who would want Xiumin as a brother-in-law? Kris grumbled as he turned to face the window.  He suddenly smiled. . What is he planning?

"We're here!" Chen cried from the driver's seat. I scrambled out of the car, giving Kris not time to implement whatever evil plan he was thinking of to get out of marrying Solbi.

I quickly typed in the house security code and ran through the front doors. "Hyung! We're here!" I heard a crash and a distressed cry come from Solbi upstairs. Xiumin must have not told her. Xiumin walked down the stairs, muttering under his breath. Probably cursing his sister out. I chuckled. Although Xiumin was the older one, anyone could tell that Solbi held a lot of power in the house.

"Ok." Suddenly his face turned cold as he became serious. "So everyone knows why we're here right?" We all solemnly nodded, looking at Kris.

"Someone," Chen glared. "ed up really big this time."

"Yes. One of you needs to take responsibility for her."

"For who?" Solbi said as she walked down the stairs. Wow. That dress is beautiful. I gaped. Wait. I can't let the idea of her liking me get to my head. Kris is just lying. I shut my mouth.

Xiumin turned. "Remember what you saw yesterday?"

"Oh yeah. I wanted to talk to Kris about that."

"You understood the situation right?" Xiumin looked at her concerned.

"Yeah." She started to look hesitant. "Maybe?"

"Kris. It's your mistake. You explain."

"Uhh... So you know what we do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter