Chapter 6

Life's Easy Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' P.O.V

    It had been a week since EXOM had moved into the Song house. Luhan had gone out every other night with the excuse that he had a "group project" to finish. Group project my . We all knew that he was clubbing. By all I meant all of us except for Solbi. Lay was, of course, in charge of cooking now that the maids were dismissed lest they inform Song Laoban that we had all moved in with Solbi.

"Guys. Someone needs to go grocery shopping!" I heard a cry from downstairs. Only me, Luhan, Lay and Solbi were home. We should send Luhan and Solbi together so they can bound. This will be perfect. 

"Guys. Someone~" Lay called again when no one answered.

"Coming!" Solbi cried out from her room. I heard footsteps head downstairs. 

"I can't." I struggled for an excuse. "My stomach hurts so much!"

"Yeah right you lazy pig." My door opened. Didn't she go downstairs already. . Must've been Luhan. Before I knew it, Solbi was dragging me down the stairs. 

"I'm cooking tonight so you guys need to get groceries." Lay said, passing me a list.

"Not me." I said quickly passing it to Luhan.

"I'll go." Solbi offered.

"One of you has to help her carry the stuff or Xiumin is gonna be mad," Lay warned us.

"Shot not," I touched my nose.

"So immature," Solbi shook her head. 

"Scissor, paper, stone?" Luhan looked at me. 

"Fine." I glared. Real men always go with stone. I held out my hand, closing my eyes.

"." I heard Solbi murmer. I opened my eyes. That little wuss. 

Solbi's P.O.V

    As they held out their hands, I prayed the Luhan would win. Please Kris. I know you hate me but please do me this favor. I want to spend more time with Luhan. I opened my eyes.

"" I muttered. Kris had played stone while Luhan went with paper. How can Kris be so predictable? Now I have to spend a few hours shopping with him? Great.

~~~

Kris' P.O.V

      I wanted to get this shopping trip over with but Solbi was busy trying all the supermarket samples as we walked through the aisle. I looked back down at the list.

Flour

Cinnamon

Short ribs

Rice

Yogurt

Milk

Chives

Red peppers

"C'mon. We only have two more things to get," I complained, trying to drag her away from the mandoo samples.

"These are so good. You have to try them." She pulled me back.

"Oh you two are so cute. Newlyweds?" The ahjumma manning the stall looked at us.

I jumped back, pulling my arm away from Solbi's quickly. "No way." We both shouted.

"Oh just going out then?" She handed us a bag of dumplings before we could protest. "Take a bag. We're having a couple special. It's on the store." She smiled.

"Oh...." Solbi fumbled as she took the dumplings. "Thank you." Stupid pig. Why doesn't she deny these things. Before I could correct her, Solbi started dragging me away.

"What the I need to tell her that we're not a couple." I whispered angrily.

"No she's such a nice lady. She even gave us a bag of dumplings for freeee," she sang the last word.

"Why are you so obsessed with getting things for free? Fatty." She glared at me.

"Do I look fat to you?" She grabbed my hand and put it against her stomach. Surpringly it wasn't big and pregnant feeling as I imagined it would be. Then I realized where my hand was. People were giving us weird looks.

"What the heck are you doing?" I felt violated. 

"You're the one who called me fat."

"But still this is public. What are you doing?" An extremely pregnant couple walked past us as we were arguing. 

"Don't worry. You don't feel the bump until you're three months in." The lady smiled at us and Solbi smiled back. Why am I going through all this today? I'm not ing going out with her. Annoyed, I just took the grocery list and threw it into Solbi's hands, storming off.

Solbi's P.O.V

      Food. Food. Food. Food for free. Free food.  I loved coming to supermarkets ever since I was young. There was such an array of different food and food samples and different little games you could play to get free food. Being a foodie, coming to the supermarket was like heaven. I was a little sad that Luhan wasn't coming with me, but it was okay because Kris didn't really do anything or bother me while we were shopping. He just followed along, pushing the cart. I turned, spotting a dumpling cart. Mandu. Manduuuu. Manduuuuu. The lady manning the cart handed me one. As I bit into it, I could feel the sauce flowing into my mouth, enveloping all my senses. This is amazing! Kris needs to try it. I turned, offering him one. He turned his head away. Gosh. I was just trying to be nice.

"Oh you two are so cute. Newlyweds?" The ahjumma manning the stall looked at us.

Kris j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter