Chapter 5

Life's Easy Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' P.O.V

   I beamed at Xiumin as he walked out of his house. How could he think of something so brilliant? He was really my savior. The others glared at him.

"So I know you're mad at me..."

"Why do we have to clean up Kris' mess?" Luhan interrupted.

Xiumin shook his head. "I just want my sister to be happy." Luhan was silent. We all knew how much Xiumin cared about his sister and none of us could think of a response that wouldn't elicit an angry response from him.

"Fine. So we just act normal around her for a month and then she chooses?" I internally celebrated. Yes. One month and she'll be with Luhan forever!

Xiumin nodded. "One more thing," I looked up from my mental disco, "you'll all be moving in with me." EXOM and Solbi in one house? "She needs to get to know you guys better so I thought it'll be easier if we're together a lot. But no funny business." I tuned him out. Whatever. More of an opportunity for her to fall deeper in love with Luhan. Who would want to touch such a pleb anyways? I wasn't worried about the housing arrangements. Xiumin and his family were rich, so I knew I would be given reasonable rooming accomodations at their house. Wait. His family....

"What about your parents? Will they let five guys stay in the same house as Solbi?"

"Don't worry they're on a business trip at the moment and won't be back for over a month." I let out a sigh of relief. Yes. Luhan and Solbi would definetely be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter