Chapter 12

Life's Easy Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solbi's P.O.V

   I stared at myself in the mirror as Eunseo helped me apply my makeup and prepare for the wedding.  Ahri and Hyeri were relaxing in the couch behind me, nonchalantly drinking their orange mimosas.  It had originally shocked me how quickly they had accepted the wedding, but Xiumin had informed me that it was common for them to have used their imagination to fill in the gaps after having been brainwashed.  Apparently they thought that I had never showed up at the planned meeting place, and instead spent the night out with Kris, hence the rushed wedding.

“I always knew this was going to happen.” Hyeri leaned back even further into the sofa.

“Kbri srel,” Eunseo murmured, holding some hairpins between her teeth.  I gave her a confused look, trying to decode what she was trying to say.

“She’s saying that Kolbi is so real.  Which I totally agree with by the way.”  Ahri stood up and walked over to my chair, turning her phone screen to Eunseo and me. 

“Look at all these wonderful photos I have.” Ahri's eyes sparkled as she swiped her screen to show the array of photos. 

“Give them to Xiumin to put in the slideshow.” Trust Hyeri to come up with such an awful idea.  I turned to grab the phone from Ahri's hand, but she quickly sidestepped my maneuver as I yelped in pain, my hair still being held tightly by Eunseo.

“Told you not to make sudden movements.” Eunseo shook her head, laughing as she pinned my hair back into place.  Ahri turned and mehrong-ed me as she ran off to find my brother.

I exhaled loudly as I turned back to face the mirror.

“What up with the heavy sighing?” Lay’s voice interrupted Hyeri and Eunseo’s teasing, as he walked in with Kris and Luhan.

“Nothing.” I didn’t need Kris to know that my friends shipped us together.

“Talking about how lucky you are to be marrying me?”  A satisfied smirk was plastered on Kris’ face.

I let out another long breath. “Why do I have to marry a jerk like him?” I muttered under my breath, only loudly enough that Eunseo could hear.

“Me? A jerk?” Kris feigned innocence. “What are you talki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter