Chapter 7

Life's Easy Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solbi's P.O.V

   "Thanks oppa!" I turned and shut the car door behind me. After leaving Kris, Sung Joon and I had continued taste-testing all the samples in the supermarket before heading towards the cinema. There we had watched two movies (after movie-hopping of course): the first one, Insurgent, which I had chosen, but fallen asleep in the middle of, and the second, Kingsmen, which Sung Joon had chosen. The latter was clearly the superior one, and I had felt sorry after the two movies, so we decided to eat dinner together. After dinner, it was already getting dark, so Sung Joon offered to drive me home, which is how I ended up coming home at this time. I checked my phone for the time. 9:17PM. 13 missed calls. . I was only a few minutes late, but I knew Xiumin would freak out.

    I opened the door to find an angry Baozi. Kris stood behind him sticking his tongue out. I glared.

"Who do you think you are glaring at, missy?" Xiumin tutted as he pulled me in. Damn you Kris. "Where were you and why are you late?" Let the interrogations begin.

"I was just with Sung Joon and I'm only late because we went to the movies..."

"You went to the movies? With a guy? When you're supposed to be finding a husband out of these five?" He wildly gestuered behind him even though Kris was the only one there. He looked so ridiculous I would have laughed had I not been under inspection at that moment.

"Don't worry." I tried placating him. "Sung Joon is just a friend."

"Friend my . Why would you go with a friend to the movie?" Uh why not? I could see Kris rolling about in laughter behind him.

    Suddenly, I heard a thump coming from the door behind me. Kris ran over and pulled me away, protectively. "Get in stance." Xiumin's expression was deadly serious. Were we under attack?

"Noooo. Stop..." I heard moans coming from behind the door. Both Kris and Xiumin could clearly hear them too because they relaxed. Who was that anyways? What if it's Tao. Ooh lala. Let me catch him in action. I laughed as I imagined his shocked expression. I stepped forward to open the door, but was roughly pulled back again by Kris. 

"Don't." He said, but not before I heard it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter