I'll Be A Good Girl.

Of Missions and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You awake. “O-oppa?” You looked around. This isn’t your room. You feel very unfamiliar with this room because you’re never been here. You walked out from the room. “Oppa! Oppa! Where are you?” You shouted. “Seoyun-ah, you’re awake.” You shocked because there’s a strange lady in front of you. You scared. “Oppppppaaaaaa!” You screamed and ran away from her. “Seoyun-ah, it’s me! Jihyo imo!” Suddenly, you bumped into Taehyung. “Oppa?” He looked at you. “Oh? Seoyun-ah, you’re already awake?” You hugged him tightly while crying. “Yah, what’s wrong?” He patted your back. “I thought you left me with a strange lady.” He pulled you a bit. “A strange lady?” You nodded. “Seoyun-ah!” Jihyo came closer to you and your brother. You hide behind Taehyung.

“This is Jihyo imo?” You looked at Taehyung. He nodded. “I’m your Jihyo imo, Seoyun-ah.” She smiled and came closer to you. You hugged her and cried. “Imo…..Jihyo imoooooo…..” You hugged her tightly. She hugged you back and tears fell down. “It’s okay, Seoyun-ah. Imo is here. I’m sorry I didn’t help you when you need me.” She patted your back.

“Thanks for the meals.” You and Taehyung said simultaneously. “Eat a lot, okay?” Jihyo smiled with you and your brother reaction. You guys eat a lot that night because you guys so starving. After dinner, Jihyo brings you to her room. You slept in her room because you still scared of what happened.

“Why you still not sleep, Taehyung-ah?” Jihyo sits beside him. “I can’t sleep.” Taehyung looks at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter