School Trip.

Of Missions and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday coming…..

“Seoyun!” You turned around. “Ready for the trip?” Jungkook ran to you. You just nodded. “Yo, Bunny Kookie!” Suddenly, V tapped Jungkook’s shoulder. “Oh, hyung!” Jungkook hugged V. “Bunny? Rabbit?” You mumbled. “Seoyun, this is V hyung.” V reaching out his hand. “Hi, I’m V. Jungkook’s brother.” You took his hand. “I’m Seoyun. Jungkook’s brother?” Jungkook smiled. “Not real brother.” You nodded. “So, you’re the new student, right?” You nodded again. “Why she looked familiar to me?” V thought.

“Okay! Gather around!” Ms. Lee clapped three times. “You must sit with your partner when you in the bus, okay? Don’t change your seat partner. I’ll be watching you. Now, get in the bus!” Ms. Lee gave an order.

You and Jungkook got in the bus. “Jungkook, can I ask you?” You looked at him. “Sure, what is it?” Jungkook put his bag. “What is V’s name?” Jungkook seated beside you. “V hyung? Ahm, no one knows his real name.” You furrowed. “Even, the teachers?” Jungkook nodded. “Why?” You kept asking. “I don’t know.” You felt strange. “You never asked him?” Jungkook shook his head. “Why you asking? You already like him, aren’t you?” You surprised with his words. “What?! No!” Jungkook giggled.

Silent companied you along the way.

“Yo, Bunny Kookie.” You remembered what did V said. “Bunny Kookie? Why bunny?” You looked at Jungkook’s face. Jungkook slept. You looked at his face even closer. “Does he look like a rabbit?” You kept looking at him. You looked at his eyes, nose, and lips. When you looked at his lips, you remembered Jin. “J-jin.” You sighed. Jungkook opened his eyes slowly. “S-seoyun?” Your forehead bumped to Jungkook’s forehead. “I-I’m sorry.” You seated properly while rubbing your forehead. “It’s okay.” Jungkook looked down. He blushed.

You and Jungkook didn’t say anything along the way.

“Alright, guys. We’re here! Get your things and gather around in front of the mansion.” Ms. Lee walked out.

“Where are we? It looks like we’re in the middle of jungle.” One of the students said. You looked around. “Tch! I’m here again.” You close your eyes and feel the wind hits you. “Welcome back.” You feel like the environment welcoming you. You had been here before when you were training as a spy trainer.

“Okay! Now, listen to me! We will live here in this cabin. One group, one room. Okay? And, don’t do stupid things. I’m watching and listening to you. EACH of you.” Ms. Lee glared and walked in to the mansion.

“Now, I’ll decide your room. Pick only one paper in this basket. It’ll decide you which room you’re in. Okay? Now, pick it up.” Ms. Lee walked one by one to the students.

“Who is going to pick?” Jungkook looked at you. “You.” You looked at him back. “M-me? O-okay.” Jungkook pick it.

“Alright! All of you already pick one, right? This mansion has 30 rooms. It already has a number on the door. I know you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter