Meet My New World.

Of Missions and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After twelve years later……

“Seoyun-ah, breakfast is ready!” Jihyo shouted. “I’ll be down in five minutes.” You shouted back. You’re ready to go to school. You looked at the mirror. “Another life at school.” You grabbed your bag. Suddenly, you saw a photo on the floor. You looked at it. It’s your family photo. Then, all your past came back in your mind. Your worst past.

After Taehyung left you, Jihyo decided to bring you to California. Your parents bought a house in California when they’re got married. Jihyo thought you will be saved there. You lived with Jihyo until today.

You throw your past away and back to reality. You put the photo in your bag and walked downstairs to meet your aunt.

“Good morning, imo.” You smiled and take a sit in front of her. “Morning, honey bunny.” You glared at her. “Stop calling me with that name.” She giggled. “Why? It suited you very well.” You rolled your eyes. “Ewww ~ it’s disgusted me.” You sighed.

You hate rabbit. Like a lot! You don’t know why so many people called it cute while you, you saw it’s disgusting. Maybe, it’s because it has so many fur. You prefer cat than rabbit. Don’t ask why? You know cat also has fur but it doesn’t disgust you like rabbit. You like cats because whenever you looked at it, it’s reminds you of yourself. You like being at your hair, patted your back and caressed your cheeks same like cats. Cats like whenever someone its fur on its body. So, maybe that’s why you like cats.

“So, you want me to send you to school?” Jihyo looked at you. “It’s okay, imo. I want to go by myself. Oh yeah, I need to go now.” You took a sandwich and walked to the front door. “It’s still early?” Jihyo said. “I want to go to the bookstore first. Bye, imo. Love you.” You wore your boots then walked to the nearby bookstore.

You walked around to find your favourite novel. “Where is it? I thought it’s already published last week.” You keep searching it. Then, you saw it. “Finally.” You walked closer to get it but someone took it away. “What the hell?” You mad. “Excuse me, but I saw that novel first.” You looked at the guy who took your favourite novel, Harry Potter. He turned around and looked at you. “Sorry, what did you just said?” You looked at the novel when he said. “I said….” You looked at him back. “Jin?” You furrowed your forehead. “What are you doing here?” You shocked. “Oh, Seoyun. I want to buy this novel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter