Moving To Seoul.

Of Missions and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked to your house with full of hope that your aunt will let you go back to Seoul. You arrived in front of your house. You prayed that your aunt will give you a permission to go there. You took a deep breath and walked in.

“I’m home!” You took out your shoes and walked in. “Go clean yourself and let’s eat dinner.” You walked to your room and clean yourself. After you done cleaning yourself, you took out the information that you got this afternoon. You looked at it. “I’m going to Seoul and find who’s killed my parents…..” You looked at a frame. It’s you and your brother, Taehyung in the picture. You took it and hugged it tightly. You didn’t realize tears fell from your eyes. “Oppa…..where are you? Why you left me? I’m alone without you. Please come back….” You put it down and went out from your room. You walked to the dining table and sat in front of your aunt. “Let’s eat!” You nodded and started eat.

“I have good news.” Jihyo said. “Really? What is it?” You looked nervous with her surprised news. “I got promoted!” Jihyo said happily. “Really? Oh god! Congrats, imo! We should celebrate it.” You said happily. She smiled.

Suddenly, she’s being serious. “I also have a bad news.” You smile faded away. “What is the bad news?” You waited for her news. “It’s in Seoul.” Jihyo looked down. You shocked. Then, you feel happy. But, you didn’t show your happy mode to her. “Oh.” That was your reaction.

“If you don’t want to move to Seoul, it’s okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter