Date.

Of Missions and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You opened your eyes slowly when the sunlight hit your beauty face. You sat on your bed while looking around. “He’s already gone home.” You thought. Suddenly, you smiled. You were thinking about last night. “The kiss. He kissed me again.” You can’t stop smiling. You get off from your bed and you saw a sticky note at your laptop. “Let’s have a date today. Meet me at Starlight Café. 10 am.” You smiled again and cleaned yourself.

You’re wearing your favourite dress. You let your hair down and you looked in the mirror. “Perfect!” You grabbed your handbag and walked to the dining table.

“Morning, beauty.” Jihyo greeted you. “Oh? Where are you going?” You just smiled. “I want to go out with Jin today. Since, it’s our last day in here.” Jihyo just nodded. “Wait! Are you going to have a date with him?” You keep smiling. You kissed her cheek and walked out. “Yah! Eat your breakfast first!” You already walked out from the house. Jihyo just smiled.

You saw him in front of the café. You closed his eyes. “Guess who this is?” You giggled. He holds your hands with his right hand. “My other heart.” He looked at you. You blushed when he said that. He smiled with your cute redden face. He kissed your right cheek. Your face turned reddens even more. “Good morning. I bought your favourite coffee. Caramel Café Latte.” He handed you. You hold your right cheek and blinked many times. “Hey, what’s wrong? Are you okay?” Jin cupped your cheeks. You shook your head. “N-no, I-I’m f-fine.” You stuttered. Jin noticed it. He kissed your left cheek. Your face turned to red again. “That’s a good morning kiss.” He smiled. You froze. “You don’t like it?” He looked at you. You silent. He pecked your lips and interlaced with your hand.

“Where are we going?” You looked at him. “You’ll see.” He holds your hand. You followed him.

“We’re here.” He said. You saw a mat with picnic basket under a big shady tree. There’s no one there unless you and him. You looked around. You took a deep breath. “It’s so refreshing.” Jin hugged you from behind. “Isn’t it beautiful?” You nodded. “Beautiful like you.” He turned you around and you faced him. You face turned to red. “You look so beautiful today.” He your hair. He knew that you loved when someone praised you while your hair. You smiled cutely.

Jin caressed your cheek. He wanted to kiss you but you stopped him. “Did you prepare this by yourself?” You went to the mat and sat on it. He giggled. He knew that you’re avoiding his kiss. “Yeah, I made it by myself.” He sat beside you. “Want to try?” You nodded. He took out some sandwiches, fruits, kimbap and carbonated drinks. “Try this.” He handed you a kimbap. You wanted to take it but he refused it. “Say ah ~” You just followed his order and opened your mouth. You ate it. “How was it?” You looked at him with your poker face. “So?” You jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter