Two Identities.

Of Missions and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the show ends, he carried you in bridal style to your room. He didn’t know which one is your room but he can know it when he saw your name on a door. He laid you down on your bed. He covered you with the blanket. You were having a sleep talking. “So cute. Seoyun having a sleep talking. But, what is she’s talking about?” Jungkook came closer to you since he wanted to hear what you was talked about. Suddenly, you stopped talking. “Mwoya? She already stopped talking? Tch…” When he wanted to walk out, you grabbed his hand. “Please don’t leave me alone….” You’re back to sleep. He shocked. “Mwoya? Did she sleep talking again? Never mind, then.” He lay beside you while looked at you. He removed your hairs from your face. “Sleep well, Seoyun.” He patted your shoulder while hummed you a lullaby.  

After a few minutes, he checked you if you were already deep fall in sleep or not. “Finally, she’s deep in sleep.” He wanted to get up but you stopped him. You hugged his waist. “Jungkook-ssi…..” You mumbled. Jungkook was shocked. He didn’t know what to do. He didn’t move even a bit. After a minute, he decided to stay and hugged you back and patted your back. “It’s okay. I’m here. Go sleep.” You hummed and sleep again.

He remembered his action when he watched that movie with you. “I’m sorry for scared you, Seoyun-ah. I promise that side of Jungkook will not come out again. I can’t control it when I feel . I promise I will never ever hurt you or even touch you.” Jungkook yawned and slept beside you.

bbbbb

Jihyo walked to your room. “Seoyun, I’m back.” She opened your door room and saw you and Jungkook still sleeping. “Oh, she brought Jungkook too. They’re still sleeping. Okay. Sleep tight, Seoyun-ah.” Jihyo closed the door. She went to her room and took a bath. She arranged the things that she bought from market and cooked a breakfast for you and Jungkook before she went to office again. She left a note on the food cover.

You awake when you felt warm in front of you. You opened your eyes. You widened your eyes when you saw Jungkook. You wanted to scream but you covered your mouth quickly. You moved yourself slowly from him. You took a blanket and covered his body with it. You looked at yourself if something happened between you and him last night. Thank god, there were nothing happened. You got up and went to your bathroom and took a bath.

After 15 minutes of showering, you walked out from bathroom and you saw Jungkook still asleep. You took your big over-sized t-shirt with short pants and wore it. You walked out from your room and went to the kitchen. You saw something on dining table. You took off the food cover and saw a sticky note. “Eat your breakfast. I need to go back to office. I will back tonight. Don’t forget to share it with Jungkook. And eat together with him. He seems nice boy.” You shocked. “What? Then, she already knows?! !” You covered your face. You walked back to your room with your face was redden.

You saw Jungkook still asleep on your bed. “He must be really tired.” You sat beside him while looked at his beauty face. The sunlight covered his face. You blocked the sunlight because you don’t want to wake him up. You keep on looking at his face. “He’s cute even when he’s asleep.” You smiled. You removed his bang from his face. Suddenly, Jungkook awake. He saw your face. He smiled. You moved your hand quickly from his face.“Good morning, Seoyun.” He showed his eye smile. “M-morning…” You got up and stayed a few inches away from him. “Imo already made a breakfast for us.” Jungkook kept lying on your bed and closed his eyes. “Did you already eat?” You tidy up your books on your table. “Not yet. I’m waiting for you.” Jungkook kept closing his eyes. “Oh.” You walked closer to him. “I want to eat. You?” You crossed your arms. “You go eat first. I want to sleep for a while.” You sighed. “Okay.”

When you want to walk out from your room, Jungkook grabbed your hand. You looked at him. “Yes? What?” Jungkook felt hesitated to say. “A-are y-you free to-today?” He stuttered. “Kind of. Why?” Jungkook gulped his saliva. “Want to…..go out….with….me?” You were thinking for a while. “Mwoya?! Did he just asked me out? But, why?” Then, you nodded. He smiled.

bbbbbb

After you’re done eating your breakfast with Jungkook, he went home to get ready for your first date with him. “Tonight at 7pm. Wait at the road junction between your house and my house.” You still got a lot of times before the date. You walked back to your room and started your investigation. Beep! Beep! You got a MMS. You looked at the text. It’s the killer’s face. Then, you called Mr. Black. “Is that the killer? Okay. I’ll find him as soon as possible. Don’t forget to inform me, if you got new info.” You hung up. You opened your laptop and started searching the killer’s face by matching his face with people in Seoul. “It will take a lot of times.” You sighed.

Suddenly, you remembered V. “That annoyed guy.” You searched his information from his real name until what hobby he is. You just got some useless information. “Tch! Why he’s so mysterious? It must be something with him.” You looked at your laptop back. “It’s still pending.” You looked at your watch. “Oh, I should get ready.” You took a quick bath and changed your clothes. You wore a blue sweatshirt with black skinny jeans and a snapback.

You waited Jungkook there. “Hey!” Jungkook appeared behind you. “Hey.” You smiled. “Let’s go. We’re already late for the show.” He took your hand and walked to the theme park. Jungkook brought you to a magic show. Actually, you didn’t really like magic show because it wasn’t that magic. It is just a trick. You’d learnt a few tricks when you were in spy academy. You just watched it since Jungkook kind of like the show. You stared at his face when he’s so focused on the show. He was so amused with the magician. “Cutie Jungkook.” You mumbled and smiled.

“So, how’s the show? Isn’t it amazing?” You just nodded and smiled at him. “Sorry if you don’t like it because I don’t know what kind of show that you like.” He looked down. “It’s okay. Want to see some magic tricks?” Jungkook nodded quickly. You showed him a few tricks that you know. He clapped his hands non-stop. He was so amazed. “Can you teach me?” You were thinking. “Hmmm…..” Jungkook looked at you with full of hope that you will teach him. You were sticking out your tongue and ran away. “Yahhhhh…..Seoyun……Kim Seoyun……” Jungkook followed you from behind. You kept running when you saw Jungkook tried to catch you. “Yah! Stop!” You just ran. “I don’t want to.” You were sticking out your tongue again. “I’m going to catch you.” Jungkook tried to catch you up. “Try then.”

Suddenly, you ran slowly because you were already lost your energy. You felt something warmth around your waist. You want to turn around but he didn’t let you. “Got you.” He hugged you. “Finally, I got you.” He giggled and took a deep breath. “Yeah, you got me.” You just let him hugged you. You and Jungkook stayed in that position for a minute. When you’re about to let him go, he stopped you. “Can we stay like this for another moment?” You widened your eyes. You just nodded. Suddenly, your heart beating fast. “Mwoya? What is this feelings? Why my heart beat really fast? It is fast and loud. I could hear my own beating. I hope he didn’t hear that.”

You and Jungkook were enjoying Seoul’s nig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter