Flying To Seoul.

Of Missions and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He kissed your cheek. You opened your eyes slowly. You looked at him and you smiled. “Good morning.” He smiled. “Morning, Miss Bunny.” You pouted. He giggled. He knew how much you hate rabbit. “Ready for bath?” You nodded. He carried you with bridal style to bathroom. He puts you down slowly. “Thank you. You may leave now.” He didn’t move. You confused. He took off your pyjama shirt. “J-jin….?” You looked at him. “Please? For the last time before you’ll go?” He’s sad. You can see it through his eyes. You just nodded. You just wear your lingerie. Jin took his clothes and let his boxer on.

He grabbed your hand and brings you to the shower. He the shower and let the water poured you and him. He holds your shoulder and you looked at him. He kissed you roughly but passionately. “Ahmmm…” You moaned in the kiss. He breaks the kiss and puts his forehead in front of your forehead. “I love you, Seoyun.” You looked at him and kissed him again. You’re having a long and watery making out with Jin for the last time.

***************

“I’ll go home now. See you at the airport.” You nodded. He walked to the veranda. You hugged him from behind. You don’t know why you do that. He let go of your hands and pecks your lips. “We will meet again, okay?” You nodded again. He walked out from your room and went home.

All your stuffs are ready. Now, it’s time to go to the airport. You waited for him for about half an hour but he didn’t show up. You’re about to leave. “Seoyun!” You turned around and you saw him. You ran towards him. You hugged him. “I thought you wouldn’t come.” You’re tearing. “Of course, I’ll come. I’m already promise to you. Stop crying. You look ugly.” He wiped your tears. “I have something for you.” You looked at him. “Here!” He gave you a wrapped gift. “Open it in the plane, okay?” You nodded. “Go. Your flight is coming.” You feel sad. You hugged him very tightly because this is your last time you’re going to hug him. He breaks the hug and kissed you. He knows that this would be the last kiss. You kissed him back with no doubt. You’re going to miss him. His eyes. His nose. And the most important thing is his sweet kissable lips.

You sat beside your aunt. “Ready to go?” Jihyo looked at you. You nodded. You opened the gift like Jin told you. You saw your favourite novel, Harry Potter. The last novel. Your tears fell down. You hugged the novel tightly. “I didn’t tell you yet that….I love you too, Jin….”

“Finally, we’re here.” Jihyo said happily. “Let’s find a cab and go back home?” You silent. “Home?” Suddenly, you’re thinking about Jin. “Call me when you’re already got there.” You sighed. “I’ll call him when I’m already in the house.”

“Home sweet home, baby.” He took a deep b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter