New Beginning.

Of Missions and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Sunday. Jihyo brings you to shopping mall to buy some uniforms for you. You’re having a great time with her. You couldn’t wait to meet new friends and meet that cutie boy again. You just hoped that all going to be fine.

Monday is already showed up. You’re getting ready for your new school. You’re wearing your new uniform. You tied your hair into a ponytail. You looked in the mirror. “New uniform, new school, new friends, new missions.” You sighed. “I hope everything’s going to be fine.” You smiled. “I need to find the real killer as soon as possible. No matter what. Get ready.” You went downstairs.

“Morning! Ready for your new school?” Jihyo asked. “Yeap. I’m ready for it.” You said. “You want me to send you?” Jihyo looked at you. “It’s okay. I can walk to go there. It isn’t that far.” Jihyo nodded. “I’ll go first, okay?” She kissed your head. “Bye, Seoyun-ah! Fighting!” She walked out.

You arrived in front of the school gate. You took a deep breath. “I’m ready no matter what.” You walked in and went to the teacher’s room.

“Oh! You must be Kim Seoyun, right?” One of the teachers said. You nodded. “I’m your classroom teacher and biology teacher, Lee Sooyoung.” She said. You just nodded. “You can’t speak Korean?” She asked. “No, I can speak Korean.” She relieved. “Oh, I thought you just quiet because you can’t. Okay. Now, let’s go to your class.” You nodded again. You followed her from behind. Your heart beating so fast. “What if they hate me? What if I don’t have any friends here?” You thought.

There’s a sports car stopped in front of the school. “So, she’s school here? Tch! Makes my job become easier.” He smiled. He looked at his watch. “! I’m late.” He drove away.

********

You walked in the class with your teacher. “Okay, class. We have a new student here.” She looked at you. “Introduce yourself to the class.” You nodded. You looked forward. You took a deep breath. “Hi, I’m Kim Seoyun. I just moved to Seoul last Saturday. Bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter