He's in Love.

Of Missions and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up early today. It’s already a few months since you moved here. You already get used to it. You walked to the bathroom and took a bath. You really happy today. You don’t know why. Maybe, because Jungkook kissed you yesterday. You kept remembering about last night. “Cutie Jeon Jungkook.” You giggled. You sang a song while taking a bath. You walked out from the bathroom and wore your uniform. You combed your hair. You let your brown wavy hair down. You looked in the mirror. “Looking good.” You thumbs up. “Mirror, mirror on the wall. Am I looking good today?” You changed your voice to big deep voice. “Yes, your highness. You look good for today. And you are the most beautiful girls in this planet.” You laughed. “Oh, really?” You acted like a diva in front of your mirror. “Hohohoho.” You laughed again.

Beep! Beep! You got a morning text. “Good morning, Seoyun! J How’s your night? Did you slept well? I’ll be there 5 minutes.” You smiled. “Morning, Kookie! I have a great night. Yeah, I slept very well. I got a sweet dream too. Okay, I’ll wait you outside.” You sent it to him. You walked out from your room.

Suddenly, you saw someone. He looked so suspicious. You walked closer to him. You patted his shoulder. Then, he shocked. He grabbed your hand. You quickly grabbed his hand and made him fly down. He fell. “Ah!” He whined. “Who are you? What are you doing here? Are you going to rob?” You sat on him while holding tightly his hand. “Ah ah ah!” He whined in pained. He’s wearing a cap. You took off his cap and throw it away. “Seoyun-ah, it’s me!” Jihyo walked out from her room because she heard noisy sound from living room. “Seoyun-ah!” Jihyo shouted. You looked at his face. “Oh? Gary ahjussi?” You shocked.

You got up and helped him up. “What’s going on?” Jihyo helped Gary sit on a couch. “I thought our house is getting rob. I don’t know it was you, Gary ahjussi. Sorry.” You apologized to Gary. Gary kept whining. “And where did you learn that?” Jihyo looked at you confused. “Its okay, Seoyun-ah. It’s my faults anyway.” Jihyo kept looking at you. “Where did you learn to do that, Seoyun?” Jihyo’s voice sounds firm. “It’s okay, Jihyo-ah. I’m fine. Don’t worry.” Gary looked at you. “Go to school. You’re already late.” You bowed to Jihyo and Gary. You walked out from house.

“Stop it, Jihyo-ah.” Gary patted Jihyo’s hand. “But, oppa!” Gary looked at her. “Stop it, okay? It’s great she didn’t asked us, why I was here in the middle of early in the morning.” Jihyo looked down. “Okay.” Gary cupped her cheeks. He made Jihyo looked at him. He pecked her lips. “Mwoyaa….” Jihyo looked away. “Let’s go another round?” Gary winked. “I need to go to office.” Gary pouted. “Just take off for today.” Gary carried Jihyo in bridal way to her room. “Opppaaaa…..” Jihyo whined.

bbbbb

You waited Jungkook in front of your house. “Seoyun!” Jungkook ran to you. “Am I late?” He tried to catch a breath. “No, you’re not.” You smiled. “Here, I bought you a breakfast since I’m late.” He gave you a hot chocolate. You took it. “What is it?” Jungkook kept trying to catch a breath since he ran from his house. “Hot choco. I don’t know what you like.” You kept smiling. “It’s okay. I like it.” You drank it. “Let’s go.” Jungkook took a deep breath. “Let’s go.” You walked beside Jungkook. Jungkook glanced at you. He wanted to hold your hand. He moved his hand closer to you. Then, he pulled his hand back. He just throws his wishes away. You and Jungkook walked side by side to school.

“Hey, Seoyun.” One of your classmates rebuked you. You sat on your place. “Hey.” You smiled. “Where’s Jungkook? I saw you and Jungkook dating.” You looked at Jungkook’s place. He went away when you and him wanted to go to the class. You silent. You looked at her name tag on her jacket. Kang Seulgi. “Hey, I asked you. Where’s Jungkook?” Her voice sounded mad a bit. You looked at her confused. “I want to warn you. Jungkook is mine! He’s mine! You got it?!” She looked at you with fire in her eyes. You can see it. “Then?” You said calmly. “Stay away from him.” She glared at you up and down. “What if I refused?” She smirked. “You will suffer as long you in here.”You chuckled a bit. “Oh, really? I can’t wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter