Confession.

Of Missions and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kring! “Let’s go to the class.” Wendy said. Your friends went to the class while Jin still not moving from his seat. You walked closer to him. “Jin?” You squatted in front of him. You looked at him. “Jin?” You called him again. “Y-yes?” He looked down and looked at you. “What are you thinking?” He shook his head. “Nothing.” He pulled you up then; he made you sit on his lap. You a little bit shocked with his reaction. You’re both legs at his right side. He hugged your waist and lays his head on your shoulder. You wrapped your arms around his neck. “I’m going to miss you.” He closed his eyes. “Me too.” You know Jin has a crush on you since elementary school. But, you don’t know why you can’t love him like Irene and Rapmon or Wendy and J-hope. “We need to go to class now. Class already started.” You get up and walked to the door. He grabbed your hands. “Please stay a while.” You just nodded. He hugged you from back.

“I wish I can stop the time right now.” Jin said while put his chin on your shoulder. You just keep silent. “Why can’t you accept me in your heart, Seoyun?” You still silent. You know he’s hurting inside because you’re already rejected him. Not once but many times. He still loves you no matter what. “I’m sorry, Jin. You’re really a nice person and you will be a great boyfriend. But, not to me. I’m not a nice person to you. You’re deserved someone better than me, Jin.” You pushed his hands and stands in front of him. “I want you to forget me and find someone better than me. I don’t want you to get hurt just because of me.” You caressed his cheeks. “How can I forget you since you’re my first love?” His tears fell down. You shocked because it’s your first time seeing he’s crying. “Please stop crying, Jin. I hate seeing you hurt.” Your tears fell down too. “Then, please love me back!” He holds your arms. “I can’t, Jin. I just can’t.” You cried.

Suddenly, Jin kissed your lips. You widen your eyes. You shocked with his action. You want to push him away but, you don’t know why you couldn’t do that. He keeps kissing you. You kissed him back without you noticed. You keep kissing him and you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your friends went to amusement park without Jin. He said he needs to go home early because he has something to settle it. You know he just want to avoid from you. You can feel it. When your friends having a great time, you’re just sit on a bench and thinking about what just happened today.

“I’m sorry.” Jin pushed you slowly. “I-its o-okay.” You stuttered. “I want to go back to the class.” Jin grabbed your hand. “Why? Why you do that?” You confused. “Did what?” You looked at him. “You….k-kissed me back….” He looked away. You don’t know what should you answer his question. Should you answer him, ‘I like when you kissed me?’ Hell no! You shook your head. You silent yourself. “Is it beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter