The Kiss.

Of Missions and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You laid on your bed. Your mind keep remind you with Jin’s sweet lips. You don’t even know why? Is it because you’re already falling in love with him? You cupped your cheeks that already turned to red whenever you remembered his lips. Ring! Ring! You got an incoming call. It’s Jin. You answered it quickly.

“Hello?” “Did you already asleep?”  “Not yet. Why?” “Oh, okay. Sorry not joining you guys earlier.”  “It’s okay.” Silent from other line. I can hear his breathe. You remain silent. “Seoyun…..” “Yes?” “Can I meet you?” “Now?” “Yes.” “I can’t. It’s already late.” “Can I come in? I’m already outside from your house.” You shocked. You opened your sliding door at your veranda. You hang up and let him inside. You sat on your bed. He sat beside you.

You looked at him. You focused on his lips. You can’t stop thinking about his lips. You don’t know why. Maybe, it’s because his lip is your first kiss? “Stop thinking about his lips!” You said in your mind but your eyes don’t want to take it away from your sight.

“Seoyun…” Finally, he spoke. He looked at you in your eyes. “Y-yes?” You looked away. Your heart beating so fast when he looked at you. “What’s wrong with me? Why my heart is beating so fast?” You asked yourself. He came closer you. He your hair. Your heart keeps beating fast. “Stop it! Please stop it! Why I feel like my heart is going to explode?” You just looked at him. Suddenly, he changed your position and made you sit in front of him. You looked down.

“You know what?” He holds your hands. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter