Sad Moments.

Of Missions and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seoyun-ah, wake up! We need to go.” Someone keeps shaking your body. You open your eyes slowly and you saw someone puts all your clothes in a backpack. “Oh? O-Oppa? What are you doing? Why you put my clothes in a bag? Where are we going?” Taehyung didn’t say anything. He grabs your hand and walks downstairs. You keep rubbing your eyes and keep asking him with the same questions. Then, you saw a lot of bloods on your brother’s shirt. “Oppa, why you have so many bloods on your shirt? Are you sick?” He stopped and caresses your cheeks. You just watched him doing that to you. Finally, he spoke. “Seoyun-ah, I’m not sick. This isn’t my blood.” He looked at the blood on his shirt. “Then, whose blood is that?” You asked. Suddenly, he hugged you tightly. “Oppa, what’s wrong?” He holds his tears. “You’re still young, Seoyun-ah. I’ll tell you when already grown up, okay?” He your hair. “Why? I’m already five years old. I’m already grown up, oppa!” You pouted. “Later, I’ll tell you. We need to get out of here first. We’re going to meet Auntie Jihyo.” He grabbed your hands. “Auntie Jihyo? Really? Yeah!” You really happy because you’re going to meet your one and only aunt. “Eomma? Appa? Aren’t they followed us?” You asked. Taehyung shakes his head and walks downstairs.

Suddenly, you saw your mom and dad at the dining table. “Eomma! Appa!” You shouted happily when you saw them. You walked towards them and you stopped. “Seoyun-ah! Don’t go there!” Taehyung shouted.

You walked closer to your parents. You shocked. “Eo-omma? Eomma?!” You shake your mom’s body and she didn’t respond like usually she did to you when you called her. “Eomma….eomma….wake up! Why you sleep here? Eomma! Wake up! Oppa wants to bring us to meet Auntie Jihyo.” You cried hard. “Please wake up, eomma! You said you want to meet Auntie Jihyo!” Taehyung hugged you. “We need to go now.” You pushed Taehyung and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter