A Love Sign- Chanyeol

XOXO EXO Love Stories
I love listening to music, but I've never been to a concert or a fansign before in my life. My friends who loves K-Pop, got me addicted to it. I can't blame them, guess it was just me and finding things really interesting. One day my friends told me that there's a fansigning held downtown, they said that it was the K-Pop group; EXO. I was happy but a little calm at the same time, since I don't really know EXO that well. That afternoon, my friends dragged me downtown. People were already lining up, waiting. Guess we got there a little late, but we lined up just in case.

"Do think we'll ever get there before they leave?" My friend Meyrin asked.
"I don't know, hope for the best." I said.

The boys finally came out after 10 minutes, they were really handsome. My eyes didn't land on anyone of them yet, probably because there were 12 of them, too many to keep track of. They all had cute and handsome smiles on their faces, it was really sweet. We waited in line for 2 hours almost, the sun was slowly setting, the line was almost finished. As I was almost there, I decided to go out of the line, since I was happy to just see them. There were 2 people after me, I told my friends to go ahead after they got their autographs. "

Thank you to everyone who has come to fan-sign and meeting, we hope to see you all soon. Thank you." The manager said.

I stood at the side and watched, everyone left soon after, EXO stayed behind for a while to talk about their schedules I think. I stood at a place where I was pretty sure that they couldn't see me, but a place where I can see them. They all turned around to walk to the other side of the stage, I was happy that I saw them, I smiled, turned and began to walk away. Right after, I heard footsteps coming down the stage steps. I didn't turn because I thought it was just a staff or someone, I continued walking.

"Please wait!" A voice shouted from behind.

Someone gently grabbed my wrist, and I stopped. I slowly turned around, I lifted my head a little, my eyes met the person's eyes. My heart almost stopped, I just kept on staring at the person. He smiled, it was beautiful.

"Finally got you, sorry, I didn't see you during the fansigning event." He asked.
"Oh.. Uh I was..just passing by.." I lied.
"Oh really? Because I thought I saw someone that looked like you in the line." He then said.
"Oh really? Sorry about that, actually I saw the line was a little long, and there wasn't much time for me to get there, so I stepped out and let the two people behind go, since I didn't really mind getting an autograph. I came here with my friends, that's why." I explained.
"Ohh, sorry about the time thing, do you want an autograph though?" He asked.
"I don't have anything for you to write on.." I then said.
"It's fine, I got a sharpie here, so it's all good." He smiled.

I looked at him and smiled. He ever so gently turned my wrist facing up, and he signed it. I looked at him while he was signing, he was really handsome, and not to mention, tall. After he was done, I looked at it.

"Thank you, is it, Chanyeol?" I asked reading it.
"Yes it is, how about you?" Chanyeol asked.
"It's _____, I'm sorry about that, it's because I'm kind of new to EXO so that's why I repeated your name to make sure." I apologized.
"Oh, it's fine, it's really nice to meet you _____." Chanyeol smiled.
"Same here." I smiled back.

His golden-light brown hair flowed in the wind, and his big eyes were flawless.

"Hey, since the members are going out to eat, how about let's go for a walk or something? Get to know each other better?" Chanyeol asked.
"That sounds really nice, I'll be glad to." I replied.

The two of us then looked down at our hands, Chanyeol was still gently holding my wrist. Chanyeol slowly let go of my wrist, realizing that he was still holding it.

"Sorry about that." Chanyeol apologized.
"No, it's nothing to say sorry about, you're grip was really light and gentle, I didn't even feel it." I laughed.

The two of us stared at each other for a few minutes, then broke away from each other.

"I'll go tell the members, then I'll be back." Chanyeol said.
"Yea, sure go right ahead." I said.

Chanyeol smiled, then ran to the place where s were. I looked as he went, and held my wrist.

"Chanyeol...Chanyeol.. I'm going to keep this autograph as long as I can." I promised myself.

At that moment, I realized that I fell in love with Chanyeol. The two of us walked around the streets, Chanyeol was wearing a sweater to disguise himself.

"Is this really necessary?" I asked him while walking beside Chanyeol.
"You can say so." Chanyeol smiled.
"What do you like to do in your spare time?" I asked him.
"Bug my members for fun, go shopping and such." Chanyeol replied.
"Ahh, guess to kill time sometimes?" I asked.
"Kind of." Chanyeol laughed.

The two of us had a fun time talking and getting to know each other better, the two of us became really close in just that moment of spending a few minutes with each other. Also, as we got to know each other, I fell more and more in love with Chanyeol. Chanyeol on the other hand, also started to have the same feelings. We decided to keep our mouth shut for the time being, not wanting to tell each other. Since EXO were going to stay here for quite a long time, Chanyeol and I spend alot of time together. I happen to have the signature on my wrist, I tried my best to keep it there. One day, the two of us went to a park that has a fountain. The two of us had fun talking that day, after a while the two of us sat down on the border of the big fountain. I was wearing a short sleeved top, which showed my wrist with Chanyeol's signature. After a while of talking and joking around, I closed my eyes for a sec. A group of kids were fooling around, one kid splashed a handful of water onto me by accident. It hit my wrist, I opened my eyes and got up. The kids all froze, Chanyeol stood up.

"Are you ok?" Chanyeol asked.
"Yea, I'm fine, nothing serious." I replied calmly.

I looked at my arm, the signature was still there, but the ink was slightly running. I sighed a breath of relief, and smiled at the kids. Chanyeol kind of noticed and walked up to the kids, I looked at him.

"Uh Chanyeol, it's no.." I began.

Chanyeol knelt down in front of the kids, and held their hands.
"It seems like you guys are having lots of fun, mind if I join? How about let's splash that girl over there?" Chanyeol asked pointing at me.

I looked at him, then backed up.

"Joking, come on kids, let's go over there." Chanyeol said.

He got up and brought the kids to the field, their parents watched them play. I watched him play with the kids happily, I was really happy. An hour went by in a blink of an eye, the two of us were walking back.

"You're soaked from head to toe." I said looking at Chanyeol.
"Yea I am, but it was fun playing with water guns after such a long time." Chanyeol laughed.
"It's actually nice to see you becoming a kid." I said.

I took out a snow white medium sized towel out of my beg, and held it out to Chanyeol.

"Mind wiping it for me? My fingers are numb from pressing the trigger." Chanyeol said.

I couldn't refuse from that cute face he made, so I gently wiped his face, I placed his light reddish-brown hair behind his ear.

"I have something to ask you, why did you want to splash water onto me?" I asked.

Chanyeol looked ahead.

"It's because of that on your wrist." He responded.

I looked at my wrist, then covered it with my other hand.

"That was the reason?" I said.
"Yes, do you plan on keeping that on your wrist forever?" Chanyeol asked.
"I promised myself that I'll keep it as long as I can." I answered.
"Honestly, you don't really need that, it's not that important." Changeol reasoned.
"Maybe, maybe not." I whispered.
"Try to let it go soon, because things might become serious." Chanyeol said.
"I'll try." I promised.

Chanyeol smiled, then poked my side. Chanyeol ran, and I ran after him. As time went by, our feeling were slowly beginning to surface and reveal itself to each other. There was nothing that we could do to hide them any longer, so we decided to tell each other one day.
A few weeks after, the two of walked along a bridge above a river. The two of us talked and enjoyed each other's company, we then leaned against the bridge's bars.

"Chanyeol, can I ask you a question?" I asked him.
"Yea, of course." Chanyeol replied.
"Have you ever thought of liking someone?" I asked.
"To be honest, I actually have, never found the right person to give my heart to though." Chanyeol told me.

I looked at the stream flowing below, and breathed.

"What if I told you that I like you? And that I liked you for quite a while already?" I suddenly said.

Chanyeol looked at me with a slighty shocked eyes, he then looked ahead.
"I would be happy to give my heart to someone with a devoted heart, someone like you." Chanyeol smiled.

I looked at him, which then turned into a stare.

"Really? You would?" I asked him again.

Chanyeol slowly took my hand, ad looked at me.

"I have liked you the first time I saw you that day at the fansigning." Changeol admitted.

I smiled after hearing that, the two of us just looked at each other with a deep expression. Chanyeol made the first move, he slowly leaned in. The two of us kissed each other, our eyes closed. Afterwards, the of us walked off the bridge.

"Do you still have that autograph on your wrist?" Chanyeol suddenly asked.

I held my wrist, and my mind went blank.

"....Yes.." I said.
"_____, you really don't need it, you're going to wash it off sooner or later." Chanyeol said.
"I know, but I really want to keep it as a memory of the day that we first met." I said.
"This isn't the thing to keeps as a memory of the day that we first met, I'll tell you another thing someday soon." Chanyeol smiled.
"Ok, I'll wash it off soon." I promised.

The two of us walked off holding hands. The two of us were happy together, spending time together. At times, I would try and wash off the ink from my wrist. But, I would feel really panicky at the same time. Having the feeling of loosing something really important, I would then stop cleaning.

"I don't know if I can do this, it's already a part of me like a tattoo." I would say to myself.

One day, Chanyeol took me to a rushing river, this time the bridge didn't have a high safety bars. The two of us had fun laughing and talking, being careful not to walk to close the edge of the bridge. The two of us stopped and looked at the river, closing our eyes. I didn't tell Chanyeol about the wrist thing, I kept it hidden. Suddenly two people ran pass us, one of them bumped into me. My eyes opened wide, Chanyeol's did too. I lost my balance and fell into the river, Chanyeol tried to grab onto me, but failed. I was trying to keep afloat while trying to get to the edge of the heavily flowing river. Chanyeol without a second thought jumped into the river after me, and swam towards me. I was focusing on getting out of the chaos, that I didn't notice something. The water was slowly washing off the ink on my wrist, and the wrist was rubbing against the sleeve of my shirt.

"Chanyeol! Help!" I shouted over the river.
"Hold on ____!" Chanyeol shouted.

Chanyeol soon caught up to me, and held onto me tightly. The two of us used our strength and swam toward the edge. Chanyeol helped me up onto the grass, I was exhausted. Chanyeol held me and hugged me, and held my hand.

"
____, you ok? Are you hurt?" Chanyeol asked.
"I'm fine." I replied.
"Looks like we got to keep our eyes opened at all times." Chanyeol said.

I smiled and slowly nodded. Chanyeol hugged me tightly, and held my hand. I looked at my hand, then my wrist.

"The autograph..it's gone." I said sitting up.
"It is?" Chanyeol asked.
"No..why? It's gone." I said sadly.
"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.
"I didn't want it to wash away like this.." I said.

Chanyeol smiled, then held my wrist.

"I think it's time to tell you the thing that I said that I'll tell you." Chanyeol said.

I looked at him confused.

"The autograph is made of ink, it'll wash away sooner or later. But the thing is, the autograph will never be permanent no matter how many times you redraw or retrace it with the same kind of ink." Chanyeol told me.

"I know that, but is that the thing that you wanted to tell me?" I asked him looking at his eyes.

Chanyeol shook his head.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"The main point is, the autograph on the wrist will NEVER go to your heart with sincerity." Chanyeol said.
"If that's so, then it's the..." I slowly said.
"It's the heart, the feeling that I'm giving you is sincere." Chanyeol said.
"I always thought that the autograph was the only thing that was engraved into my heart, and it was that contained your feelings..but I was wrong." I realized.
"It wasn't the autograph the thing that was engraved into your heart, true that it contained memories. But it was the feeling of love from my heart that I gave you, is what engraved into your heart, and you can also take that and imagine it as the autograph that I gave you." Chanyeol smiled.

I looked at him, then hugged him. Chanyeol hugged me back, a tear slowly rolled down my cheek.

"Thank you Chanyeol.." I said.

A week passed, the two of us sat underneath a tree one day. Holding hands, and leaning on each other shoulder.

"You still thinking of that autograph?" Chanyeol asked.
"Nope, it's out of my mind now, I only have this now." I said placing my hand on top of Chanyeol's heart.

Chanyeol smiled, the two of us kissed each other.

"I love you." I said.
"Love you too." Chanyeol replied.

The two of us fell asleep, holding each other's hand tightly. The skin that had the autograph now only has pure and clear skin that reflected fragments of light.