Fated Or Destined Meeting?- Kai

XOXO EXO Love Stories

I have lots of friends who loves K-Pop, and because of my friends they kind of got me into K-Pop too. It was a thing that was going to happen sooner or later, so might as well get addicted to it sooner. One of my friends, Lacusis fell in love with a K-Pop group called "EXO". For me, it was my first time hearing them. Lacusis told me everything about them, but, I don't know what they look like. Luckily, Lacusis told me that EXO will be holding a fanmeeting including a fansigning event today.

"I'll pick you up early, or else we won't have a good spot for the fanmeeting." Lacusis said to me.
"Sure." I said.

I wasn't THAT eager to meet them, but I was excited to see what they look like. That evening, Lacusis brought me to the fansigning place. Alot of people were already there waiting for them, I was surprised. Finally, after waiting for about half an hour, EXO finally came out. Everyone cheered and shouted the 12 boys's names. The 12 of them waved and introduced themselves, then performed. I smiled as I saw all of them, they weren't too old, they were in the early 20's, so quite young. Lacusis was screaming and fangirling like what fangirls should do. I just listened to them sing, they were amazing. Then, there was a dance part. One member came up to the front. He had light brown hair, I was just about to look at his face. Suddenly my phone rang, I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Having fun at the event with Lacusis?" My friend Meer asked.
"Yea, well for Lacusis of course, I'm still getting use to the members names and appearances." I laughed.
"Haha you'll get to know them soon, don't worry." Meer laughed too.
"Thanks." I said.

Soon after the performance, they held the fansigning event. Everyone was in front of me, Lacusis was almost to the front of the line. I with a group of other people stood behind and watched. I didn't want to go in the crowd and get pushed or squeezed. After that, Lacusis came back and hugged me.

"OMG! I got Lay's autograph, and the other's too!" Lacusis smiled.
"Congratz, are they going to leave soon?" I asked.
"Yes, did you get to see them?" Lacusis asked.
"I got to see them from afar, so it was ok." I smiled.
"Oh... You want to know who they are right? Go ahead and point out a name on my autograph paper, and I'll tell you who it is." Lacusis smiled.
"Hmmmm, who's this?" I pointed at a signature.
"That's Chanyeol, he's that tall one with the brownish-orange hair, and a beautiful smile." Lacusis said pointing at the Chanyeol who was waving.
"Oh.. His smile makes him seem really nice and easy to befriend." I said.
"Exactly." Lacusis gave me a high five.
"Who is this?" I asked pointing at a three lettered name.

Lacusis looked at her paper, and smiled.

"That's Kai, he's known for his dancing skills, he's over there." Lacusis replied.

I looked at the direction that Lacusis was pointing at. He had light brown hair that was kind of messy but it was the styled messy hairstyle. He had a beautiful smile too, and he waved.

"Isn't that the guy who was dancing during that song?" I thought to myself.

Suddenly Kai turned, his eyes and my eyes met each others. I was at the very back, everyone was crowding around the stage. Kai and I just looked at each other for a few minutes, without moving. Then the person next to him(Sehun) tapped him, and he broke the stare. Lacusis tapped me on the shoulder, I looked at her.

"Are you ok?" Lacusis asked.
"Yea I am, I was just looking at something." I smiled.

My face was turning red, I turned my head a little bit to look at Kai again. I was careful not to let Lacusis see me, and indeed, Kai glanced at me.

"Hey 
_____, let's go outside now, it's over already." Lacusis said.
"Yea, sure." I said.

I turned around and the two of us walked outside of the building. It was already evening, alot of fangirls were outside waiting for them to come out.

"Well today was fun, I guess." I said looking at my phone.
"Cheer up, you'll like it soon after you get to know them better." Lacusis said.
"Hopefully." I sighed.

Suddenly all the fangirls gathered and started screaming, they pushed us into a big crowd.

"Lacusis! Where are you?" I shouted.
_____ I'm over here!" Lacusis shouted not far away within the crowd.

I moved to where she was, I looked pass the crowd. EXO was coming out, all the girls were surrounding them, luckily guards were keeping them far enough so they can walk by. I turned back and went to Lacusis.

"Excuse me!" I Said through the shouting and screaming.
"My gosh, I can't even hear myself." I said.

Suddenly everyone shifted to the right, I got bumped to the front of the crowd.

"Ow!" I said.

Suddenly another person bumped into me really hard from the back, and elbowed me in the back.

"Ah!" I said.

I turned around to go to the back of the crowd, someone bumped into me from behind and we hit each other's head. I fell backwards and fell out of the crowd, I bumped into someone.

"Omg!" I said.

I fell to the ground, the person grabbed onto my wrist and hand. They grabbed onto me, so that I didn't fell onto the ground too hard. My eyes were closed, everyone went quiet all of a sudden.

"Are you ok?" A male's voice asked.

Islowly opened my eyes, and looked up. He had light brown hair, and he looked really familiar. My eyes went wide, realizing who it was.

"Kai..." I thought to myself.
"Are you hurt anywhere?" Kai asked.
"No I'm fine thank you." I said.

Kai gently pulled me up, the two of us looked at each other. Everyone was following behind the other members, we were just standing there looking at each other.

"!
_____" Lacusis voice called out.

I turned my head. Lacusis came running towards us, and stopped.

"Kai-Oppa, hi. Are the two of you ok?" Lacusis asked.
"Yea." Kai and I both replied at the same time.

I looked behind Lacusis, some fangirls were looking at us. I looked at the ground.

"It's nice to meet you, I'll be going first Lacusis. Goodbye and have a nice day Kai." I softly said.

I turned and walked away, face turning red. Kai's hand automatically reached for my hand, but didn't grab it in time. My hand slipped passed his, Kai looked on as I walked away.

"Is she ok?" Kai asked Lacusis.
"Yea, she's just probably embarrassed or something, she'll be fine." Lacusis smiled.
"Should we check on her just in case?" Kai asked.
"Yea, I'll go check on her, it's nice meeting you." Lacusis said.

I sat on a bench in a park, it was already dark.

"My face is probably so red right now, what am I going to do?" I asked myself.

I closed my eyes, hoping that I could doze off for a while. A few minutes passed, I heard light footsteps. I opened my eyes, and looked a little to the right. I froze, and looked on. From the trees, a handsome young man walked out and looked around.

".... Kai?" I whispered.

Kai looked around, and then saw me. The two of us looked at each other from a distance, Kai slowly walked towards me. I didn't move, my mind felt like it left my body. Kai finally stopped in front me, and smiled.

"May I?" Kai asked softly.
"Please go ahead." I said avoiding his eyes.

Kai sat down beside me, my face turned red, my heart was beating pretty fast. I had the urge to get up and run away, but another part of me was telling me to stay and telling me that it will be worth it.

"About earlier, are you hurt anywhere?" Kai asked nicely.
"No...I'm fine, thank you, how about you, did I hurt you by accident anywhere?" I asked shyly.
"No, not at all, so you don't need to worry." Kai replied.
"That's good that you're not hurt." I said.
"You too." Kai said.
"Uhm if you don't mind me asking, have you seen my friend Lacusis?" I asked still avoiding his eyes.
"Yea, I was talking to her before I came here, she was going to look for you." Kai answered.
"Do you know where she is now?" I asked.
"I told her that I was going to look for you and maybe talk to you, so she can go home and rest." Kai said.
"Oh..thanks." I said.
"Haha, do you really hate me that much, to not even planning on looking at me even once?" Kai asked with a little laugh.
"No, that's not it.." I said.

I turned my head around as I talked. Kai and my eyes met each others immediately, it was so close to each others. My jaws slightly dropped a little, his eyes were beautiful and full of spirit.

"Oh my.." I thought to myself.

I looked away, I didn't know what to do next. I got up, and faced him.

"I'm so sorry, that was rude of me." I said.

I began to turn around. Kai got up and gently grabbed my wrist, I stopped.

"There's nothing to apologize for, our eyes finally officially met, I'm happy that it happened." Kai smiled.
"Really?" I asked looking at him.

Kai nodded his head. The two of us smiled, then the two of us walked through the park. We talked and got to know each other, it was nice. Finally it was time for us to separate, Kai walked me home.

"Where are your group members? Did you tell them that you went looking for someone?" I asked curious.
"Yea, I told them that I would be gone for a while, they said it was fine, since I said it was kind of a emergency." Kai laughed.

I looked at Kai, I was slowly falling in love with him.

"Was looking for me really that worth that much of your time?" I asked.
"You can say so, well now it definitely is, since we're friends now right?" Kai answered.
"We are." I smiled feeling touched by his word.
"Thank you so much for today Kai, wish I didn't run away like that in the first place." I said feeling regretful.
"No worries, who knew, if you never ran away then, we might never became friends." Kai said.
"Do you think it's fate?" I asked.
"Maybe, you better go in, it's getting late." Kai said.
"Maybe, thanks for walking me home." I said.

I went in, waved goodbye to each other. Kai walked away, I looked on.

"Seems like it is fate, hopefully the two of us won't regret this day." I said.

I smiled, and closed the door. Kai and I became really close friends, all thanks to that day. I fell in love with Kai, and not even one day, have I regretted on making that decision. In the very beginning, Kai fell in love with me, that day when our eyes met each others. Almost like it was fate, that made us meet. Kai and I would often spend time together, going to places, amusement parks, and so on. One day, Kai took me to the water park. We had so much fun, splashing water, chasing each other around the water park. It's almost like we're little kids who just met each other, and wanting to play and get to know each other as soon as possible. That feeling. About an hour later, Kai and I laid down on a field full grass, side by side. Looking up at the clear blue sky, with birds flying high. The two of us didn't say anything, but our hearts were beating fast. About a month has passed, I was thinking today, is finally the day for me to confess.

"Kai.. Have you ever liked anyone or is currently liking someone?" I asked.
"If you want to know, I'll tell you, yes, I do like someone at the moment." Kai replied.
"Would you mind telling me something about her, and why you like that person?" I asked him.
"She's nice, funny, and sweet, when our eyes met, I knew that I've fallen for her." Kai smiled.
"Wow, must be a really special person." I said.

Kai slowly to his side and looked at me, I was shocked.

"Kai..what are you doing?" I asked looking at him.
"Those are the eyes that I saw, and made me fell in love with you." Kai smiled while looking at me.

My whole body turned stiff, I didn't know what to do. I looked back at the sky, my hand above my chest. Kai noticed my nervousness, gently took my hand and held it. Kai sat up, and I sat up with him.

"I'm the person, that you fell for?" I asked surprised.

Kai nodded his head.

"Now, from all the things that we did, hanging out and stuff, I can tell that you like me too, but we need to confirm that. "What method should I use?" I asked with a smile.
"How about a hug, and a kiss on the cheek?" Kai answered.

I smiled, then took a deep breath. Kai closed his eyes, and waited. I looked at his face, it was flawless. I slowly and gently hugged him, it was like hugging a big stuffy. Kai hugged me back, the love giving off. I looked at him, Kai looked back at me. I slowly leaned in to kiss his cheek, I closes my eyes. Kai smiled, and instead, kissed me on the kips. It was so sudden, his lips were soft and smooth. Kai slowly looked at me.

"Now guess we're both are meant for each other." Kai smiled.
"Looks like we are." I smiled back.

His smile was so heartwarming. On that day, fate has brought us together just like that. Even so we had many great memories together, things never lasted long enough. One day, Kai and I were walking along in a big park. It was a nice day I suppose, as we were walking and talking, a person ran pass us. The two of us were confused, then I realized he was being chased. I turned around, two cops were chasing after another man, the man pulled out a gun to shoot the person. The person ran towards us, and ducked quickly. I grabbed Kai, and switched him to my side which wasn't in the target range. The cop released the trigger, and the bullet zoomed towards us. I got shot in the thigh, Kai fell down and injured his back. The person ran away with the other person, the cops came over. Kai crawled towards me, I was loosing alot of blood.


"_________", stay awake, we'll take you to the hospital." Kai said, holding my face.

I smiled and nodded my head, next thing I knew, everything was black. I woke up in the hospital, my legs were really numb. I looked around, Kai came in the room.

"How's your back Kai?" I asked sitting up on the bed.
"I'm fine, you leg on the other hand is more serious than my back." Kai said sitting down beside me.
"Will my leg be ok?" I asked Kai.
"It will, you just need some rest, luckily it didn't severe any nerves." Kai said.
"Thank goodness." I sighed.

As weeks went by, my leg was finally becoming normal again. Soon after that, I was finally discharged. Kai held my had, as we sat on a big opened field one day.

"Do you still remember that day when we met each other?" Kai asked.
"Of course I do, that's like one of the most important day to me." I smiled.
"Same here, do you think it was fate? Or destiny?" Kai asked again.

I looked at the sky.

"It could be both, but I'm going with fate." I said looking at him.
"Then guess it's fate at work, that it made us meet." Kai said looking back at me.

We leaned in and kissed each other.

"We've gotten this far, and we are not regretting that fated meeting." We both said.
"I love you." Kai said.
"I love you too Kai." I replied.

Beside us, a small dandelion began to float away from the bud.