Dreams Do Come True- Chen

XOXO EXO Love Stories

When I was little, I had this thing. I would randomly dream of something, and then it will happen after. Almost like I can see the future. But I won't know what time it will happen, but it doesn't take a long time. One night I woke up in the middle of the night, surprised by a dream. I got out of bed and stared out the window.

"Who is this person, why was he in my dream?" I asked myself.

I closed my eyes, I could see the person's slightly blurred face, dark glowing black hair, a little spiked. I was confused, so I went back to bed. A few days later, I was walking along the streets, there were lots of people too. Suddenly, I had a small headache. I closed my eyes. Then, bumped into someone. The person grabbed hold of me, and I grabbed onto his hand. The two of us just stared at each other for a while, as I looked, I noticed something.

"My god, is it him?" I asked myself.

The flawless face, the dark slightly spiky hair.
"Are you alright there?" He asked nicely.
"Yea.... Sorry for bumping into you." I said unable to take my eyes off of him.
"It's fine, glad to hear that you're ok." He said.

I slowly nodded. "Well I better get going, sorry again." He smiled and walked away.

I watched him walk pass me, I just stood there frozen unable to move. I slowly turned around and looked on as he walked away.

"It is him, the person from my dream.." I whispered to myself.

As the days went by, I dreamt of the person one more time. I remembered it clearly, we were walking on a empty street, walking by each other, turned around to look at each other, then I woke up from the dream.

"If only I got his name that time." I said sitting on my bed feeling regretful.

3 days later, I was walking on a street looking at the ground. I totally forgot about my vision, but little fragments were there in my mind. A few minutes later, someone walked by me. My head began to hurt a little and flashes of parts of my dream showed in my mind. I stopped and looked back, the person also stopped and looked back at me. Our eyes met each others, then my eyes went wide.

"It's him.." I realized that it was the man from my dream.

He turned and face me, and smiled.

"It's nice to see you again." He said.
"Yea... I suppose." I slowly said.

He came up to me, and held out his hand.

"By the way, my name is Chen, it was kind of rude that I didn't tell you my name last time that we met." He shyly smiled. "I'm ______, and don't worry about it. Guess we never thought of ever bumping into each other again like that." I smiled back.
"Could be, how about let's sit down with a cup of coffee or something and get to each other better?" Chen asked.
"Sounds nice." I replied.

I shook his hand, my heart began beating really fast. He held my hand gently,and I held onto his. Like the either if us wanted to let go.

"Let's go then." Chen slowly let go of my hand, without losing eye contact.

The two of us finally broke our gaze, and walked towards the nearest coffee shop.

"So, tell me about yourself just a little bit ______." Chen said.
"Well there's nothing much about me to talk about." I shly laughed.
"Well, how about hobbies or what you do for spare time. Chen smiled.

I looked at him.

"Well, I usually take naps sometimes for spare time." I said.
"That's it?" Chen laughed.
"Well, I dream...but it's not those normal dreams" I told him.

Chen looked at me confused.

"What are your dreams like?" Chen asked.
"Well, most of the times when I dream, they come true. Or basically becomes reality." I answered him.
"Oh, wow you must be special, let me ask this, did you dreamt of us meeting?" Chen suddenly asked me.

I looked at him, speechless and face turning red.

"No...guess it was just by chance." I lied.
"Could be, how about I'll tell you something about myself." Chen smiled kindly.
"Sure." I replied happily.
"Well, I really like girls with big eyes, like you." Chen said.

I looked at him surprised.

"Really?" I asked.

Chen nodded his head.

"It's nice to befriend a nice person like you." Chen said.
"Yea." I replied.

The two of us picked up our coffee that we ordered and drank it. The two of us became really close friends afterwards. Everytime that we hangout, I fall deeply in love with Chen. Chen slowly fell in love with me as well, almost like we were suppose to meet each other. One day, I dreamt that Chen and I were  walking in a open field, and the two of us laid down on the green grass, then I woke up.

"Why does it always do that? I can never finish my dream...it always stops at the most important part of the dream too." I said.

Suddenly my head felt really dizzy.

"And this headache. Why am I getting alot of headaches now?" I wondered.

I then went back to sleep. A few days later, Chen and I went to a big field. The very same field, that was in my dream. The two of us had fun playing games and such. After a while, the two of us laid on the grass.

"What a beautiful day." I said.
"It is, bright blue sky." Chen replied.

l finally decided it was the right moment to tell him about my feelings.

"Chen? can I tell you something important?" I asked quietly
"Go right ahead." Chen replied.
"Well, I know that we are good friends, but during these months, I realized that I beg.." I started.
"To have feelings for me?"  Chen finished for me.

The two of us looked at each other, me with a shocked expression. I sat up, and looked to the opposite direction. Chen sat up too, and slowly took my hand.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, because honestly, I like you too." Chen said.

I looked at him surprised.

"You do?" I asked him.

Chen nodded his head. The two of us just looked at each other for a few seconds, Chen then slowly leaned in. The two of us kissed, it was really sudden, but it was really nice.

"No need to be embarrassed about this now ok?" Chen brushed my nose.

I smiled. The two of us lied down onto the grass again, I rested my head on Chen's shoulder.

"I love you." I said closing my eyes.
"I love you too _____." Chen answered.
"I think I know why my dreams keeps on stopping at the important part now." I thought to myself.

The headache came up, but I ignored it. The two of us went to the beach one day, we played around. My headache soon came back, Chen noticed it a little. After playing around in the water, the headache seemed to go away a little. We held hands and walked along the beach. Chen began to talk to me, but I was slowly zoning out.

"Are you ok?" Chen asked concerned.
"Uh? Yea." I came back to my senses.

Chen splashed water onto my face.

"Just to make sure that you're back in your body." Chen smiled.

The two of us soaked each other from head to toe with water. As I went to wipe the water from my face, blood was on my hand.

"You ok!?" Chen asked.

I quickly washed the blood away.

"Yea.. Everything's fine." I replied.

As we're walking, my headache became more severe. I tried to hold it in, but it was hard. Chen noticed something was wrong.

"Are you sure you're fine? You look pretty unwell lately." Chen said asking suspiciously.
"Yea, I am, really." I smiled.

Chen looked at me. Then we began to walk again. Suddenly a very sharp pain came., And I collapsed into the water. Chen caught me with his fast reactions, but we both fell into the water still. Chen held onto me, while keeping my head out of the water. I was bleeding heavily from my nose, my head was killing me.

"How is this ok?!" Chen asked.
"It's really nothing. It's probably just a really heavy nosebleed." I assured him.
"A nosebleed to the point that made you collapse into the water?" Chen asked again.

I slowly nodded my head, I then squinted my eyes to the pain.

"I'll take you to the hospital, just hang in there." Chen said.

He picked me up, my shirt was bloodied. I leaned against Chen's chest, I then slowly closed my eyes. Everything went black. I woke up in the hospital, my head bandaged up. I was really dizzy, everything was spinning but slowly stopped. I looked beside me, Chen was sitting beside me with his eyes closed. I smiled a little, I then gently took his hand. Chen woke up, and smiled.

"You're awake, feeling better?" Chen asked.

I nodded.

"What happened exactly?" I asked him.

"Well, it turns out, there was something in your brain. Something unexplained, but everything became normal after the doctors gave you surgery." Chen explained.
"Did the doctor say that it gave me any side effects?" I asked.
"Yea, the doctor said that it gave you some visions or something." Chen answered.
"That's why I kept on having those dreams, looks like they're finally over." I said. Chen took care of me, and visited me during my stay at the hospital as I was recovering. About a month later. I was finally release, Chen took me to the park where we met. We sat down underneath a tree and looked up at the sky.

"You know Chen, I have something to say." I said.
"What is it?" Chen answered.
"About us meeting, I have dreamt about it before." I confessed.
"Well that's a good thing isn't it?" Chen laughed.
"It is." I smiled.
"Do you think it was fate? Or Destiny?" Chen asked me. I looked up at the sky, and smiled.
"Guess it was Fate that made us meet, and our Destiny to make up the future." I breathed.

We both looked at each other, the two of us slowly leaned in. We kissed each other, smiled and leaned against the tree. I then leaned against Chen's shoulder and the two of us held hands, and closed our eyes.

" I love you." I said to Chen.
"I love you _____." Chen responded.

The two of us then fell asleep.

"Guess those visions were special, now I understand why it keeps on stopping at the most important part of the dreams. It was fate and destiny at work. "Fate" is what made me see what will happen, and it was "Destiny" that made me decide what will happen afterwards. Just like what I did that day when I confessed to Chen. It didn't show me that I'll do that, I made it happen myself. And now since Fate made me meet Chen, and Destiny made us be together, my "dream" has finally left, completing its task." I smiled.

Finally understanding everything.